TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #1966
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    dbp

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1967
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      You're being really unfair.
      you're probably right


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #1968
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        fuck mechanics.
        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        Don't do it!
        Lol

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1969
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          if there's a cop, seer roundbox next

          tomorrow might be mylo so be prepared to claim


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Duk3star
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2019
            • 0

            #1970
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Fuck man.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1971
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              If you really think I'm a wolf, why the hell did my team let me shoot the shot last night? You guys know I'm suspicious as hell right? Wouldn't it be a million times easier to land a nightkill if somebody that wasn't me pulled the trigger? I'm not a fucking idiot, I know how to play wolf.
              you're suspicious now given the events of duk3's claim, but not last night
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #1972
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                ahh cool. we all going for the "mechanical" lynches.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1973
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Oh I didn't realize I could see who was viewing the thread. That's interesting OGI.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1974
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I really think dbp is a bad idea
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1975
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      Oh I didn't realize I could see who was viewing the thread. That's interesting OGI.
                      don't trust this, it's broken as fuck

                      Comment

                      • Duk3star
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2019
                        • 0

                        #1976
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        you're suspicious now given the events of duk3's claim, but not last night
                        This is just false. Considering everybody has been pushing that dbps EOD was scummy.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1977
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          If I flip please remember that the most likely scenario was that the wolves wanted me dead last night and Duke saved me.

                          They targeted me so that they could use my bad "FG is town/Haku would never do that stupid claim" read to clear her


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #1978
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            I really think dbp is a bad idea
                            Tell me why?

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1979
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              don't trust this, it's broken as fuck
                              100%%%%%

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #1980
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I still think dap/xel is T/T, but this whole game has basically been about haku and the fakeclaim. Why would you vote dap here? I don't understand it.

                                Comment

                                Working...