TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #1951
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Duk3star
    Where is Mellon on the vc?
    I'm not I didn't vote yet today

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #1952
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      and by that implication, if xel is town, would storn look better?
      If xel is town storm probably looks more towny yea.

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #1953
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I could see a world where storm noticed his partner slip and tried to get ahead of it.

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1954
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I think lynching dbp is mechanically correct but I dont like it

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1955
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I'm sorry raeko but you're not listening to what I'm saying. I'm sorry for being abrasive. But you voting me "because Freezin" is so horrendously bad that I don't even know what to say against it.

            Just PROMISE ME that if I end up getting lynched you'll lynch Xelnya or roundbox. For the love of God
            I do promise that, of fucking course. I haven't even voted today yet. but I feel like I can't trust anyone other than my dead town friend cause I'm kinda lost this game and at least I know he wasn't trying to intentionally mislead me

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1956
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Duk3star
              I think lynching dbp is mechanically correct but I dont like it
              If he did carry KP this guarantees I get a chance to save myself.

              If he didnt and flips green I can still save myself.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1957
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duk3star
                I think lynching dbp is mechanically correct but I dont like it
                I hate paying for other peoples' fuckups

                you assholes need to kill xelnya and roundbox, no matter what happens

                I'm not kidding

                this is literally what my last will and testament is

                I will tear my own hair out if I learn you guys let them get away with the blatant defensive plays


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1958
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I do promise that, of fucking course. I haven't even voted today yet. but I feel like I can't trust anyone other than my dead town friend cause I'm kinda lost this game and at least I know he wasn't trying to intentionally mislead me
                  Doesnt mean he was right.

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #1959
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    Doesnt mean he was right.
                    well no but a bunch of people here are telling me the wrong thing ON PURPOSE so at least there is a chance he was right

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1960
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      If xel is town storm probably looks more towny yea.
                      so this one yeah, but storn switching away from a wolf xel wouldn't look bad for him, you'd base his slot off of psycho there?

                      Yeah I don't think I can go with dbp, and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. xel

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1961
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        votecount:
                        lar (1)- Xel
                        Xel (3)- DBP, Lar, Gradiant
                        psycho (2)- storn, fatfuck
                        dbp (1)- roundbox
                        roundbox (1)- psycho
                        unvote- duk3
                        Last edited by the sun fan; 02-27-2020, 08:49 PM.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1962
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Duk3star
                          I think lynching dbp is mechanically correct but I dont like it
                          fuck mechanics.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #1963
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Duk3star
                            I think lynching dbp is mechanically correct but I dont like it
                            Don't do it!

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #1964
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I hate paying for other peoples' fuckups

                              you assholes need to kill xelnya and roundbox, no matter what happens

                              I'm not kidding

                              this is literally what my last will and testament is

                              I will tear my own hair out if I learn you guys let them get away with the blatant defensive plays
                              You're being really unfair.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1965
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                If you really think I'm a wolf, why the hell did my team let me shoot the shot last night? You guys know I'm suspicious as hell right? Wouldn't it be a million times easier to land a nightkill if somebody that wasn't me pulled the trigger? I'm not a fucking idiot, I know how to play wolf.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...