TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1816
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    The Storn thing just comes off as him faking attention while trying not to rock the boat
    Finally I can agree with you, on at least one thing.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #1817
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Xel the God just reading 91 pages of posts like it's nothing. We must stan.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1818
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        ....well at least he's gonna read the thread.
        ​

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1819
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          Xel the God just reading 91 pages of posts like it's nothing. We must stan.
          Ok, you just tried to pocket me so openly, my feelings are hurt.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1820
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            ....well at least he's gonna read the thread.
            You're taking it like a champ. That's good.

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #1821
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Ok, you just tried to pocket me so openly, my feelings are hurt.
              Xel the Devil just giving me the cold shoulder like it's nothing. We must cancel.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1822
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Xiz

                Dont really have time to be eloquent so let me give you the dirtiest reads list ever

                roundbox - Consistent activity and questioning
                mellon_collie - kind of dancing around everywhere but im not suspicious of her yet. Ive made a note of the MML vote dump though
                storn42 - Feels too easy
                MixMasterLar - Typical MML for now at least.
                Bolth mannn - Cooled off of bolth
                Xiz - i agree with DBP, alot of his reactions feel exaggerated and iirc this is his wolf tell at least when I played with him
                DaBackPack - Eod Hero packback
                Hakulyte - I dont kill Haku early unless hes open wolfing or i have a god read, see my previous posts
                Gradiant - Gradiant feels townie. Really nothing else i can add, his responses to pressure are nothing out of the ordinary.
                psychoangel691 - Came in and cleaned up the slot in my eyes, havnt really gave a ton of thought to her posts but that comes later.
                Shadow_God_10 - Asks alot of questions and short comments on a wide range of stuff. Might be fabricated but not worthy of a d0 lynch
                fatfuck42 - active and questioning
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I'm OK with freezin or Xiz I think

                unfortunately I really don't have enough info to confidently push like I normally try to do
                Originally posted by Gradiant
                xiz
                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                xiz

                I read over Haku and definitely plan to go more in depth with him next phase
                '
                I have had a bad feeling about Xiz's posts from the start. They don't seem natural to me and he seems to jump around from person to person rather than actually trying to solve anything
                This is, just so gross.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1823
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Duk3star
                  Man, having kids is rough cause you see the innocence and despite trying your best the world is gonna get to them eventually.

                  I will agree it felt weird how quickly storm jumped on it. I wish I wouldnt have jumped the gun and see if he presented it first.

                  Can you give me your thoughts on what is more likely? Dbp was RBd carrying KP or I saved him from KP?
                  yeah

                  Just got back from getting AJ and bout to eat dinner but figured I'd check in real fast.

                  My initial reaction was why would the wolf team try to kill off someone they could've likely lynched the next phase given Eod.
                  But thing is I really think that if dbp was wolf he'd have been more present and steering the game a lot harder. Maybe my memory is shit and I'm remembering wrong but I could swear that's wolf dbp.

                  So I'm going to say I think it's more likely you ended up saving him (what does kp stand for btw? Like I'm figuring night kill but I'd expect it to say NK not KP)

                  I think no matter what we have to be very careful of anything to do with dbp coming into this EoD. I'd probably honestly propose round over dbp.


                  I'll be back more after eating.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1824
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    votecount:
                    lar (1)- Xel
                    fatfuck (1)- lar
                    Xel (1)- DBP
                    kayla (1)- storn
                    unvote- duk3, fatfuck
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1825
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Oh. I didn’t know I had a vote. But it’s about right.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1826
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I'm back

                        Before I go over things I want to make it perfectly clear that today's lynch is going to exactly be a thunderdome between FG and I. Literally those are your choices. I will convince you to vote for FG or I will die.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #1827
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          yeah

                          Just got back from getting AJ and bout to eat dinner but figured I'd check in real fast.

                          My initial reaction was why would the wolf team try to kill off someone they could've likely lynched the next phase given Eod.
                          But thing is I really think that if dbp was wolf he'd have been more present and steering the game a lot harder. Maybe my memory is shit and I'm remembering wrong but I could swear that's wolf dbp.

                          So I'm going to say I think it's more likely you ended up saving him (what does kp stand for btw? Like I'm figuring night kill but I'd expect it to say NK not KP)

                          I think no matter what we have to be very careful of anything to do with dbp coming into this EoD. I'd probably honestly propose round over dbp.


                          I'll be back more after eating.
                          Killing power. It's what we call it on DailyMafia which is where I first started playing.

                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #1828
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I'm back

                            Before I go over things I want to make it perfectly clear that today's lynch is going to exactly be a thunderdome between FG and I. Literally those are your choices. I will convince you to vote for FG or I will die.
                            Interesting line.

                            Did you catch up since you last posted?

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1829
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'm back

                              Before I go over things I want to make it perfectly clear that today's lynch is going to exactly be a thunderdome between FG and I. Literally those are your choices. I will convince you to vote for FG or I will die.
                              FG isn’t here, and I am immeasurably unsuited to partake in her place.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1830
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                Interesting line.

                                Did you catch up since you last posted?
                                I'm working on it


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...