TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #151
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Extraction went well btw
    ​

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #152
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      I kinda get where you're coming from but I just didn't respond seriously because I didn't take the vote seriously. It happened so early in the game, it seems like Bolth is just picking on me for no reason (kinda like people do to storn) so I just said rude because IT IS SO RUDE!
      Reality might be that simple. I guess you say "rude" often enough as a reaction that you don't necessarily have a motive while saying so.
      I also think that you know why that specific word got me to stop here.
      The posts talking about the posts have more value than what I said at this point.

      I'm still not too happy with the reasoning, but I'll try to focus elsewhere for the sake of not tunneling.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      And there it is
      The Haku wolf tell, followed by a bunch of day 1 analysis post that Haku does as wolve more often then not.
      It's good to have you back Haku

      Hot take: Haku is on a team with Freezin.
      It's actually not a super spicey take since Freedom famously doesn't care for d0 as town, and this volume post thing isn't in character with that.

      Xiz entrance still bothers me

      I like DPB's posts so far
      I like Storm's
      I'm ok with Raeko
      I'm giving Bolth a pass because for all intents and purposes they are new

      Going to dentist brb
      I like this because I feel like wolf MML wouldn't go there knowing I'm town. I know this doesn't help others much for a stance, but it does for me.
      I also see what he's talking about and I've been kind of cool with Freezin because right now both me and him are simply trying to find something to talk about in the first place. Yet, I don't think that's important. The important part is to start that chain of talking about things and talking about the things talking about things until we get somewhere that makes sense for everyone.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #153
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I can't decide if Xiz is a good player or simply know the entire game tho. I get narrator vibes from him rather than solving vibes.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #154
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          I disagree with haku read
          Please explain why you disagree with the haku read.

          I'm slightly suspicious of you because I'm worried you're playing the "I agree game" where you accept reads, but you don't really talk about them.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #155
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Gotta leave to work. Should be back in a little less than 10 hours. Just sayin' in case you wonder when I'll appear back.

            Comment

            • SubaruPoptart
              da kyo~
              • Nov 2015
              • 737

              #156
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              A I G H T FINALLY. Little brother decided to turn the computer off while it was "frozen" and I didn't feel like opening 8 thousand tabs on my mother's really slow Windows 10 comp.

              So tbh I forgot the game started last night; was focused with the keysmash tourney.

              Going through the first few pages was honestly hilarious with how hard Freezin was going.

              This being my favourite exchange:
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              TWG logic wants me to believe that this is not a W/W scenario.

              That it could be T/W or T/T and that Freezin is most likely a T because wolves don't usually hard push stuff like that this early because they tend to not live really long.

              The question is; how to read Bolth mannn ?
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              char broil him and see how he squeals
              I haven't played with like, 3/4 of this game before so this is gonna be super fun.

              Also, much like Storn:
              Originally posted by storn42
              i am also a firm believer in the Shitposting Phase.






              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Oh God it's Subaru
              Originally posted by Deamerai
              damnit subaru
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

              Comment

              • SubaruPoptart
                da kyo~
                • Nov 2015
                • 737

                #157
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                However I'd imagine there's not much room for SP's here based on how much has happened.






                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Oh God it's Subaru
                Originally posted by Deamerai
                damnit subaru
                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #158
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Wondering how the game would progress, Haku sat at his keyboard contemplating what to type. He looked down at the keyboard, took in a deep breath and typed with confidence...
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I can't decide if Xiz is a good player or simply know the entire game tho. I get narrator vibes from him rather than solving vibes.
                  Curious about how Xiz has been playing, he then took a glance at previous posts Xiz has made. After reading his opinion on MML, Haku became conflicted on the opinion of why, oh in dear gods name why would Xiz disagree with MML? Ready at the keyboard, Haku typed swiftly...

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Please explain why you disagree with the haku read.

                  I'm slightly suspicious of you because I'm worried you're playing the "I agree game" where you accept reads, but you don't really talk about them.
                  ------
                  Real talk, I have agreed with only one thing mml has said, and the first thing i did was disagree with him. That's a really weak argument. I'll go into painful detail:


                  Why I disagree with MML about you (Haku):

                  Your analysis on Bolth felt real, about him playing multiple games / expectations blah blah as a new player. While I don't see you as shining super town, I don't think that the statement should criminalize you.

                  Why I sheeped MML's reads:

                  - I like DBP's read on you, about your mellon posts, I also like his vote on Bolth
                  - Raeko is okay. Seems like typical early raeko town play.
                  - Storn is just funny this game and I like him for that lol

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #159
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    shadow_god_10 has replaced j-rodd123 effective immediately
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #160
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      votecount:
                      storn (1)- storn
                      bolth (1)- DBP
                      unvote- Freezin, bolth
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #161
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Hello all! First time playing with many of you.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #162
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          shadow_god_10 has replaced j-rodd123 effective immediately
                          Fucking boo
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #163
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            WELCOME LEWDY

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Fucking boo
                            don't be rude to lewdy I will fight you

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #164
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Fucking boo
                              You're breaking my heart Lar

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #165
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                The question I gotta ask myself right is, would town Freezin effort post so hard and when he's called out for it when he agree that I have a point and be chill, factoring in the knowledge that we use to tunnel hard as town's on d0 like all the time

                                If I assume that Freezin is wolf and I'm a God at d0 reads, would that contradict my feelings on Haku and Xiz?

                                No.

                                Frankly it just seems like 3 people are trying to pocket me rn. Especially Haku's statement that MixMasterWolf wouldn't go there knowing he's town.

                                Like, I would and have?
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...