TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1846
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    Nani the fuck?????????
    Yeah most of his big post have weird shot like that peppered throughout.
    ISO him in the night it's a really hoot
    ​

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1847
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      Because I don't know what else to call it? I quoted it because it resonated with how I was feeling about storn. Can you really say that storn hasn't been playing odd?
      You're not wrong, of course, I just hope that as I read more you develop that into something like "wolfy" or "towny"


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1848
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        This was towards storn's vote on me. Thing is couldn't it have been a similar situation to what dbp is saying about roundbox? Could it have been he was trying to split the votes up off FG since he knew a few people were pointing at me that day? Then when he got the reaction out of everyone of "wtf" backpedaled and went back to fg but then moved on to dbp when that gained some traction?



        That reaction to the lynch and night feels kinda forced to me. I find it pretty unlikely that both of them were swapping the way they were without one being a wolf. EoD was a clusterfuck last phase, I feel like you're giving them too easy of a pass here.



        I was legitimately irritated because I'd spent a lot of time trying to figure things out only to hear that I was basically doing nothing. It's pretty demotivating, especially as someone who doesn't play a lot. I still don't know how people come up with some of the stuff they do and it makes me feel pretty useless in these games already.



        Just keeping this here as something to keep in my mind. I've been leaning Gradiant town so far, but the first quote I have here defending storn I need to decide whether it's him defending because he really feels that strongly about storn being town or if it's defending a parter's actions.



        So you're thinking not a dbp/roundbox situation? Are you looking more like a dbp/storn or a storn/round? Just trying to clarify what you were thinking here (I was assuming storn/round).



        I want to think it's opposite him talking to his wolfteam, but then again dbp scares me as a player.



        I think there were likely two flip-flopping votes in there too.


        I like and can definitely agree with a lot that dbp brought to the table, but I also know he's a super-strong player very capable of steering the game so I definitely would like to see other's reactions to what he said.
        Raeko I know you're with T-force today but hoping you can weigh in a little more too.
        This is pretty good tbh

        I feel better about my assessment of plop/psycho as w/t, and psycho is the T here


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1849
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          Maybe I'm just stupid but this post confused me a little when you get back if you could elaborate a little more I'd appreciate it.
          Her asking for clarifications on specific posts is a good look from what I remember of her meta, I don't think she extends herself like this as a wolf--- generally more reactive and defensive instead of probing and searching


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1850
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Ok gang tonight is Tai Chi night.

            I'll likely check in before EoD but this is more or less it for me making any sort of push one way or the other.

            Frankly, Idk if wolf DBP still decides to double down and go for Funny/Xel here when funny will always, always be a talking point and a possible-not-actually-likely-but-possible mislynch. Wolf DBP falls back into his wolf meta of never posting and having low impact EoDs.

            In short wolf DBP picks another target and saves the funny mislynch. Town DBP gets angry and doubles down.
            ​

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1851
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              You're not wrong, of course, I just hope that as I read more you develop that into something like "wolfy" or "towny"
              Storn has been a huge ?? for me this whole game. Especially because I'm afraid of being swayed by other people. The wagon on him first day didn't feel so good, and Xiz made me want to lean towards town, but then his play has just been so opportunistic and I guess I don't know how to get past that.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1852
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Took me a second to get this, but I think it clicked. Do you think there's a chance it could be funny/round/plop?
                I feel like I've been getting too stuck on storn, though it's hard not to with some of the posts/votes.
                I think psychoangel is the first person this game to list out the complete wolf team. If this is right then kudos, I hope sunfan remembers this for postgame


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1853
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Duk3star
                  This is pretty basic coming from somebody who didnt want to lynch a person fake claiming when they are receiving significant pressure.
                  I'm stupid, but I thought he was towny at the time


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #1854
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    Nani the fuck?????????
                    It's true! You bussing your partners so hard that you end up lock cleared until the end of the game is the kind of grandiose wolf play I know you're capable of.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1855
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Xelnya

                      Its at the point where if this really is a mislynch it's better to have it now and not final 3, but I don't think it is.

                      I never vote Duk3 in this scenario
                      I don't vote Gradiant
                      I probably never vote Pyscho

                      I'm choosing to believe the gut that DBP is town so not voting him.

                      I'm becoming lukewarm on Round and Storn.

                      I'm ok seeing Plop go though it's just bad logic and rhetoric all around. Some of his defenses seem too tryhard
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1856
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Duk3star
                        Do you think mafia holstered?
                        No, mafia almost certainly shot

                        I believe your claim and think the NK target got medic saved. Or for some reason they targeted me and your jailkeeper went off.

                        Duke is almost lock clear here IMO, his claim is solid even if it puts me in this awkward situation


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1857
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Anyway that's it from me.
                          Don't fuck this up town this lynch should be pretty simple
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1858
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            No, mafia almost certainly shot

                            I believe your claim and think the NK target got medic saved. Or for some reason they targeted me and your jailkeeper went off.

                            Duke is almost lock clear here IMO, his claim is solid even if it puts me in this awkward situation
                            Wolf DBP probably thunderstorms Duk3 here btw

                            He has 2 partners left So if he wins it puts his team in a solid position

                            Yeah I think I'm sold that I'm making the right vote
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1859
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Duk3star
                              I should clarify I guess. I'm a jail keeper so I could have also saved dbp from mafia KP I'm just struggling to see what mafia puts KP on dbp
                              I think a team with roundbox on it could shoot me, but not as a fearkill necessarily

                              The idea is that I had Funny as hard town, and me flipping green in the night would give them an excuse to go through my history and steer attention off of funnygurl, because "town DBP said she's town, listen to him, he knows what he's talking about"

                              or maybe they wanted to prevent me from "waking up" like I did this phase, at least a little bit

                              it's not my top estimate for what happened, I think a medic save is more likely, but it's still something in my mind atm


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1860
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xelnya

                                Its at the point where if this really is a mislynch it's better to have it now and not final 3, but I don't think it is.

                                I never vote Duk3 in this scenario
                                I don't vote Gradiant
                                I probably never vote Pyscho

                                I'm choosing to believe the gut that DBP is town so not voting him.

                                I'm becoming lukewarm on Round and Storn.

                                I'm ok seeing Plop go though it's just bad logic and rhetoric all around. Some of his defenses seem too tryhard
                                This vote is good but the reasoning is bad.

                                Comment

                                Working...