TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1801
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Not accusing you but he did state all of that before
    Guess I am just glossing over too many posts this game.
    Gogo gadget reading comprehension
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1802
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I've got that projection thing going on now, don't I?
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1803
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        ditch work to play twg

        ez

        its what xel would do
        Hey I worked for Walmart, you'd have done the same.

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1804
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Sup fuck boys.
          Ready to party?

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1805
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Duk3star
            Ready to party?

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1806
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              Mine are 8 and 6, what sucks is it's happening on the bus/bus stop where there's even less supervision. Probably going to have to fuck my schedule and drive them from now on. Been weighing on me a bit, hoped I'd never have to deal with this.



              I mean when he first claimed, in my head I was already thinking it worked both ways (basically I was thinking of a jailkeeper but didn't know it)
              I feel like nothing I say is really going to matter at this point cause everyone's just going to point at that. But I'm here for like 25 mins till I have to get AJ if anyone's around.

              Also idc I'm still going to point out how shit storn is. Amazing how he just pops in at the most opportune moments like that. Piggybacking off other people constantly.

              Man, having kids is rough cause you see the innocence and despite trying your best the world is gonna get to them eventually.

              I will agree it felt weird how quickly storm jumped on it. I wish I wouldnt have jumped the gun and see if he presented it first.

              Can you give me your thoughts on what is more likely? Dbp was RBd carrying KP or I saved him from KP?

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1807
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                I'm on page ten, and most people are like-able, and that's a first for me.

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1808
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'm on page ten, and most people are like-able, and that's a first for me.
                  Just wait until I come in.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1809
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    Just wait until I come in.
                    That's cute.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1810
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      1. I despise mayo
                      Town read.

                      Worst condiment in the world? For sure. Yes.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1811
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I'm about to board the train, I'll be home around 7:15pm to post

                        I'm some combination of angry and excited. Please look forward to it


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1812
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I'm about to board the train, I'll be home around 7:15pm to post

                          I'm some combination of angry and excited. Please look forward to it
                          I love seeing other people than Lar, or myself, get very angry.

                          I am actually looking forward to this.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #1813
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Do you uh...normally have to ISO yourself to remember who all you've commented on?
                            Speaking of Lar, this post is... Unhealthy.

                            If I was alive at this point I'd have voted him for it.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1814
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Like, sure ISOing yourself is likely a bad way to phrase it. I can admit that. But seems a bit of a jump with the tone I'm getting here. Might be a disconnect though.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1815
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                I like booths post but like Xiz that comes across as a player that knows what he's talking about, not a hardcore vet


                                Also he just instictly shortens my name to MML, while in this game everyone including host has shorten it to Lar. MML is fine and all but it's weird for a fresh player to pick up on that, seems like the thing someone who's played with me for years would do out of habit from a time when they didn't have a nickname for me yet

                                Rather that's Alightment Indicative or whatever, I'll come back to.
                                I continue down the "Lar is unlikable, by a lot" path.

                                A sad trend lately.

                                Comment

                                Working...