TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #1891
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    Because I think he's a wolf and he thinks I'm a wolf. Things are tense between us...
    think about the rest of your pals here trying to read you though

    WHAT ABOUT US

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1892
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      Yet nobody tried to get him killed besides me?
      hey, so you saw last eod right? especially because I was talking about last eod when I mentioned that?

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #1893
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        think about the rest of your pals here trying to read you though

        WHAT ABOUT US
        You know what? You're right. For the sake of my pals, I'm reverting back to sweetheart mode!

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1894
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          My answer is because it's an out-of-left-field choice that welcomes a lot of speculation. More speculation = more possibilities = fits more narratives.
          then answer with that then

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1895
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            votecount:
            lar (1)- Xel
            Xel (2)- DBP, Lar
            kayla (1)- storn
            unvote- duk3, fatfuck
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #1896
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              I don't think haku or fg had a good showing, honestly you'd have to do quite a lot to clean up the slot

              I'm finally here and going to read. chilling with tforce was fun and TORONTO TOMORROW YOOOOO

              THESE REPLACEMENTS DAWG ugh
              Haku was typical haku.

              Check a past game.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1897
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                dbp, why did you build this case whole case surrounding roundbox manipulating wagons and you're choosing to thunderdome with funny? Is it just beacause that case paired with haku's fakeclaim?

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #1898
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Haku was typical haku.

                  Check a past game.
                  Haku always does weird things and usually, even if I think it's the worst idea ever, I can kinda get how haku arrived to the conclusion. If I think long enough about enough crazy out there scenarios, I'm like "hmm ok I GUESS that makes sense". but that claim thing just made no sense imo

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1899
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    Nani the fuck?????????
                    what a wolf team that would be

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Frankly, Idk if wolf DBP still decides to double down and go for Funny/Xel here when funny will always, always be a talking point and a possible-not-actually-likely-but-possible mislynch. Wolf DBP falls back into his wolf meta of never posting and having low impact EoDs.

                    In short wolf DBP picks another target and saves the funny mislynch. Town DBP gets angry and doubles down.
                    not sure I can vibe with this logic

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Wolf DBP probably thunderstorms Duk3 here btw

                    He has 2 partners left So if he wins it puts his team in a solid position

                    Yeah I think I'm sold that I'm making the right vote
                    this one though, this one is good

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    Re: Angel's slip/TMI

                    I've been burned by slip theory one too many times, and I've also confused roles a million times myself. I wouldn't read too much into that alone, and look for other reasons she might be wolfy
                    I thought you were one of the largest proponents of slip theory
                    why are you dropping this stance here
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1900
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      Haku always does weird things and usually, even if I think it's the worst idea ever, I can kinda get how haku arrived to the conclusion. If I think long enough about enough crazy out there scenarios, I'm like "hmm ok I GUESS that makes sense". but that claim thing just made no sense imo
                      Sounds like cold feet to me, a bit.

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #1901
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        I thought you were one of the largest proponents of slip theory
                        why are you dropping this stance here
                        I just said I've been burned by it a million times, that is what has caused me to change my stance. Something that I would consider a REAL slip/TMI I would probably still go after. but what Angel said it seems reasonable she just confused what the role does and it wasn't a slip

                        I mean do you not remember the fucking "I am not the masterwolf" voice chat debacle. I've been BURNED

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1902
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          I just said I've been burned by it a million times, that is what has caused me to change my stance. Something that I would consider a REAL slip/TMI I would probably still go after. but what Angel said it seems reasonable she just confused what the role does and it wasn't a slip

                          I mean do you not remember the fucking "I am not the masterwolf" voice chat debacle. I've been BURNED
                          no
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1903
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            xel, all these people think we're partners
                            what gives
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1904
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              no
                              ok well you werent playing but you know about it. i was at your house when nakah said in voice "why would i do this as masterwolf??" or something instead of just saying "wolf" and me and backpack both thought it was a slip and uh yeah no it wasnt

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1905
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                dbp, why did you build this case whole case surrounding roundbox manipulating wagons and you're choosing to thunderdome with funny? Is it just beacause that case paired with haku's fakeclaim?
                                The case with FG and Roundbox was just to explain how last EoD went down. FG is a higher priority because she was defended from the lynch, whereas roundbox's role depends on her flip. The most important thing in my eyes is that she was the counterwagon in a situation that was almost KitB until the last 2 minutes.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...