TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1876
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    But either way, I don't believe it anymore. Given angel's TMI moment, I'm pretty sure you were the NK target.
    What advantage would wolves have to nightkill dbp given apparently how easy it would be to get him mislynched based on last eod?

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1877
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Honestly eat a dick. I'm eating lunch. You should know what my fucking job is and how much time I have to put in on a daily basis. I'm actually pretty incensed that you'd take advantage of that to divert the lynch onto me. Especially when just yesterday I was sick in bed because of overexertion.

      Fuck off.
      AtE???

      I feel getting upset I've gotten upset in TWG countless times, but this feels weirdly personal and overly upset over something pretty trivial

      I'm sorry you're having a rough time DBP I'm sure that part is true it's the way that it was brought up in the game that rubs me the wrong way

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1878
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        Do you know this flips at the time you made this post? What's so gross about it to you I'm not quite following
        I did know, yes.

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #1879
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Re: Angel's slip/TMI

          I've been burned by slip theory one too many times, and I've also confused roles a million times myself. I wouldn't read too much into that alone, and look for other reasons she might be wolfy

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1880
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I did know, yes.
            ok, then I really am lost as to what you find gross about it. who are you accusing DBP or gradiant or both?

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1881
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              if you're accusing people xel, you also forgot to quote all the posts before then pointing out xiz' scummy behavior.

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1882
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                No, mafia almost certainly shot

                I believe your claim and think the NK target got medic saved. Or for some reason they targeted me and your jailkeeper went off.

                Duke is almost lock clear here IMO, his claim is solid even if it puts me in this awkward situation
                Never mind I misread this. I apologize for delay had to pick my daughters up

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #1883
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  What advantage would wolves have to nightkill dbp given apparently how easy it would be to get him mislynched based on last eod?
                  Why do you think they went for bolth?

                  Comment

                  • Duk3star
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 0

                    #1884
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    What advantage would wolves have to nightkill dbp given apparently how easy it would be to get him mislynched based on last eod?
                    Yet nobody tried to get him killed besides me?

                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #1885
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      Yet nobody tried to get him killed besides me?
                      And himself with this thunderdome

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1886
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by fatfuck42
                        Why do you think they went for bolth?
                        idk, but I'm asking you. Don't throw that shit back at me. Is that your answer too?

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1887
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          I took some time away from the thread so I could clear my head of dumbness

                          good news though, I can get all of the thetans out of my body if I attend 4 more of these sessions
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #1888
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            idk, but I'm asking you. Don't throw that shit back at me. Is that your answer too?
                            My answer is because it's an out-of-left-field choice that welcomes a lot of speculation. More speculation = more possibilities = fits more narratives.

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1889
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              My answer is because it's an out-of-left-field choice that welcomes a lot of speculation. More speculation = more possibilities = fits more narratives.
                              I don't like your original answer to the question, or this response...

                              why not just answer the question with a normal response?

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #1890
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                I don't like your original answer to the question, or this response...

                                why not just answer the question with a normal response?
                                Because I think he's a wolf and he thinks I'm a wolf. Things are tense between us...

                                Comment

                                Working...