TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1786
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I think my original plan has to stick, I really can't see dbp being the wolfkill that was saved by being jailed. Either dbp was wolf that couldn't kill or duke's on a team that nokilled and fakeclaimed.

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #1787
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      Yes, I get the situation now.

      And unfortunately I'm currently picking up my MiL then have to go to the school to deal with a bullying situation with my kids so I have to be away for a couple hours.
      I'll answer whatever when I get back.
      Good luck. My worst fear is my 4 yo and 2 yo getting bullied.

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #1788
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        I think my original plan has to stick, I really can't see dbp being the wolfkill that was saved by being jailed. Either dbp was wolf that couldn't kill or duke's on a team that nokilled and fakeclaimed.
        Fun thing about your second observation is I have no reason to muddy up my claim further.

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1789
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Ironically RB makes sense as a wolf in most situations but I'm curious to see other POVs

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1790
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Duk3star
            Fun thing about your second observation is I have no reason to muddy up my claim further.
            yea probably, but dbp would still be the one to do first as I said anyway

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #1791
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              I believe duk's claim(s), and I agree with dap's point about waiting for everyone to chime in to see if there's a doc and who they protected.

              Pretty sure angel TMI'd there, though. Even for a player unfamiliar with roles, thinking that being roleblocked would protect someone from being nightkilled is a pretty big stretch.

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1792
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Can we do our best to avoid majing before everybody gets a chance to speak?

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #1793
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  unvote

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1794
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Backpack, I did not know the entirety of your situation wrt being sick and overexerted. From the thread information I could reasonably glean, it seemed like you napped again like on D0 (I've been guilty of similar). I knew you had lengthy work hours, but I did not know it was impeding this much on your personal time. I did not mean to elicit such a reaction. I accept and understand your reaction, but I just wanted you to know I didn't mean to push you that far.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1795
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Oh ok. Shit happened

                      I had a lot to say about Duk3 claiKing blocker but a lot of it doesn't matter since he clarified it was jailkeeper. To be honest and clear I was gonna call bullshit because town Shadow never roadblocks me night 1 in this game since I'm pretty sure we where townreading each other.

                      He absolutely would jailkeep me tho if he had no idea on wolf suspects and wanted to keep the near universal town alive. Because of this, I am inclined to believe the claim


                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      Mafia could have holstered right? Idk why they would but it's why I wanted something from dbp before I claimed.
                      Never. They never no kill here.


                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Backpack, I did not know the entirety of your situation wrt being sick and overexerted. From the thread information I could reasonably glean, it seemed like you napped again like on D0 (I've been guilty of similar). I knew you had lengthy work hours, but I did not know it was impeding this much on your personal time. I did not mean to elicit such a reaction. I accept and understand your reaction, but I just wanted you to know I didn't mean to push you that far.
                      Not accusing you but he did state all of that before
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1796
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I think, unless a counterclaim comes along, duk3 probably tells the truth here. Call it gut

                        So the question is did he save DBP or prevented him from killing anyone.

                        I think DBP is only the target if Roundbox and/or Kayla are wolves because they're the only other ones I feel who know he has the potential to pop off late game and make a push (which he did)

                        .....this feels like it's just a coin toss tho.

                        I'll wait for DBP to show and make a counter argument
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1797
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          votecount:
                          lar (1)- funny
                          fatfuck (1)- lar
                          funny (1)- DBP
                          kayla (1)- storn
                          unvote- duk3, fatfuck
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1798
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            XelNya has replaced Funnygurl555, effective immediately.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1799
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Sup fuck boys.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1800
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                Good luck. My worst fear is my 4 yo and 2 yo getting bullied.
                                Mine are 8 and 6, what sucks is it's happening on the bus/bus stop where there's even less supervision. Probably going to have to fuck my schedule and drive them from now on. Been weighing on me a bit, hoped I'd never have to deal with this.

                                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                                I believe duk's claim(s), and I agree with dap's point about waiting for everyone to chime in to see if there's a doc and who they protected.

                                Pretty sure angel TMI'd there, though. Even for a player unfamiliar with roles, thinking that being roleblocked would protect someone from being nightkilled is a pretty big stretch.
                                I mean when he first claimed, in my head I was already thinking it worked both ways (basically I was thinking of a jailkeeper but didn't know it)
                                I feel like nothing I say is really going to matter at this point cause everyone's just going to point at that. But I'm here for like 25 mins till I have to get AJ if anyone's around.

                                Also idc I'm still going to point out how shit storn is. Amazing how he just pops in at the most opportune moments like that. Piggybacking off other people constantly.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...