TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #2011
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Wasn't expecting that.

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #2012
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Not gonna lie that feels downright disrespectful.

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #2013
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Duk3star
        Wasn't expecting that.
        you know, of all the possible NKs, i think i can confidently say that was one i was not expecting.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #2014
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Who does that? You're just giving me.another opportunity to get a save/stop kp

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2015
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            It is currently Mylo/Lylo, and as such, votes are LOCKED IN
            any cast vote cannot be changed
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #2016
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              I blocked mellon cause they didnt vote and it felt like they would be the nk if dbp was a wolf. I still dont know if dbp is a wolf but I'm really sad that xel was green.

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #2017
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                It is currently Mylo/Lylo, and as such, votes are LOCKED IN
                any cast vote cannot be changed
                what?


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #2018
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  It is currently Mylo/Lylo, and as such, votes are LOCKED IN
                  any cast vote cannot be changed
                  im not confused, but thats new.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #2019
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    It is currently Mylo/Lylo, and as such, votes are LOCKED IN
                    any cast vote cannot be changed
                    and just to make sure EVERYBODY SEES THIS have another quote


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #2020
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Well. I'll bbl cause my kids are screaming but it's time to get into crunch time guys and gals.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #2021
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread





                        ​

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #2022
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Day 1
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          votecount:
                          bolth (1)- Haku
                          freezin (1)- fatfuck
                          Shadow (1)- roundbox
                          Lar (1)- mellon
                          storn (1)- Shadow
                          roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                          Xiz (5)- DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant, bolth
                          raeko (1)-Lar
                          Day 2
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          votecount:
                          freezin (5)- psycho, fatfuck, Gradiant, DBP, roundbox
                          funny (3)- Lar, raeko, Duk3
                          dabackpack (3)- funny, freezin, storn
                          Day3
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          votecount:
                          lar (1)- Xel
                          Xel (4)- DBP, Lar, Gradiant, duk3
                          psycho (2)- storn, fatfuck
                          dbp (2)- roundbox, raeko
                          roundbox (1)- psycho
                          Vote count Colorized


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #2023
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            still holds true that gradiant and DBP have been on all town lynching wagons.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #2024
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              roundbox, im lonely and everyone else viewing the thread is dead


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #2025
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                And for the record still dont feel good about psycho. I'd vote her if our votes weren't locked.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...