TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1651
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    "Gradiant corrected me on how he was reading DBP but I'd be damn surprised if 2 wolves didn't switch votes over there"

    As in, swap them over because they thought they could get him to YOLO

    But again, a town arguably started it so Idk how that would holds up
    If you're talking about them getting me to yolo, idk. That close to eod refreshing to see what's going on isn't safe so my vote there if I changed would've just been mixed in and not because they also did it.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #1652
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      This push on Gradiant is dogshit btw

      In order for Plop to make it he's gotta empower Funny's anti-Town vote (legit admitting she's voting for someone she reads as town) and that's fucking gross. How the devil are you not in Funny's business about keeping her vote there?
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Plop/FatFuck42 I don't think I'm letting that Funny defense slid. That's some cringy shit.

      I may never get to lynch funny because FFR has no self respect but I'll be damned before I just let you say something that asinine and let it slide.
      Dude, pretend she's town for a second. A townie's job is to lynch wolves and prevent themselves from being mislynched. If you're pushing to get her mislynched then she's going to use her vote to escalate her defense. In that scenario, which is the one she's arguing for, her vote is objectively pro-town. If it was EoD then it'd be different, but not at this stage in the phase.

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #1653
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Like if you seriously think her vote for you is an attempt to get you lynched then you're an idiot.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1654
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by storn42
          again looking at the D1 wagons, gradiant makes a lot of sense for a 3rd wolf if we are in a world of round/DBP since he would have jumped from me (a dying wagon) to Xiz, in a world where staying on me could put roundbox in close danger of being lynched. I'm not sure how strong i feel about us being in that world, but i do think its quite possible.
          not sure why I as a wolf here would be the only one up to this point to point out possible dbp/rb pairing if I'm also their teammate. Neither of them have really been possible lynch candidates aside from dbp last phase but I'm not really counting that shitshow of vote switches. With how game's gone so far, it'd certainly be way easier to just coast and keep throwing lynches on the people that have already been show to be easy to wagon rather than point out a pair based on a hard tinfoil.

          Comment

          • Duk3star
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2019
            • 0

            #1655
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            When does dbp post? I wanna hear their thoughts.

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #1656
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Duk3star
              When does dbp post? I wanna hear their thoughts.
              hopefully at some point but I'm losing hope as more time goes on

              I don't think coming in and mixing everything up at eod is pro-town behaviour in general. even if it's possible DBP is town in this instance I don't know it just seems objectively more of a wolfy thing to do to. give people less time to think things through

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1657
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                hopefully at some point but I'm losing hope as more time goes on

                I don't think coming in and mixing everything up at eod is pro-town behaviour in general. even if it's possible DBP is town in this instance I don't know it just seems objectively more of a wolfy thing to do to. give people less time to think things through
                I dont think it's that black and white though. Sometimes you can catch wolves unaware if you think the wagon is a town and the wolves are just going through the motions.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1658
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  votecount:
                  lar (1)- funny
                  dbp (1)- fatfuck
                  fatfuck (1)- lar
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Duk3star
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 0

                    #1659
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I think FF, storm and MML are tvt.

                    I think DBP is hella wolfy and theres a world where their partnered with round or FG. That does seems to easy but its where I'm at rn.

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #1660
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      So tomorrow i am gonna be hanging out with t-force like all day

                      I'm sure I will be able to be around a bit since he will understand but yeah

                      gonna try to get some investigating in tonight while i have time

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1661
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by fatfuck42
                        Like if you seriously think her vote for you is an attempt to get you lynched then you're an idiot.
                        Pick one of the following retorts:

                        1. Then it serves no real purpose and is an excuse for her to waste time and not solve, which is not town.

                        2. When she keeps it on there for 40 hours and then makes a case on why I could be wolf at EoD, remember you said something this stupid

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        So tomorrow i am gonna be hanging out with t-force like all day

                        I'm sure I will be able to be around a bit since he will understand but yeah

                        gonna try to get some investigating in tonight while i have time
                        Am hyped for that
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1662
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Duk3star
                          When does dbp post? I wanna hear their thoughts.
                          He only posts EoD most games.

                          He broke mold this game by posting at the start of d1 and d2 but normally it's just EoD.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #1663
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            ok so that eod is somehow even more confusing re-reading it than it was while reading it the first time while it was happening

                            WHY PEOPLE WHY

                            storn's angel vote was pretty wtf that's the only super duper obvious thing. but idk he got off it super fast so I'm not sure how much of that I want to read into

                            dbp coming in with his strong opinions still just really rubs me the wrong way. It's one thing to only play during certain times, but there is also something about the way he was so authoritative in speaking that seemed like he was trying a bit too hard to steer the game. without even a tiny amount of worry about being wrong that even the most confident towns normally have

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #1664
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              BDP

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1665
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I was pretty dead today ngl
                                hello
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...