TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #1636
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Putting a pressure vote on dap, partly so he'll be more inclined to show up and post but also so he remains a relevant topic. Considering EoD, I think we gotta figure him out.

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1637
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by fatfuck42
      As for teams, gradiant/angel/[round,raeko,dap,duk] or round/dap/[angel,raeko,duk,gradiant] is where I'm at.
      again looking at the D1 wagons, gradiant makes a lot of sense for a 3rd wolf if we are in a world of round/DBP since he would have jumped from me (a dying wagon) to Xiz, in a world where staying on me could put roundbox in close danger of being lynched. I'm not sure how strong i feel about us being in that world, but i do think its quite possible.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #1638
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        again looking at the D1 wagons, gradiant makes a lot of sense for a 3rd wolf if we are in a world of round/DBP since he would have jumped from me (a dying wagon) to Xiz, in a world where staying on me could put roundbox in close danger of being lynched. I'm not sure how strong i feel about us being in that world, but i do think its quite possible.
        and to add/reiterate, gradiant D1 vote swap as a wolf doesn't make sense to me unless RB is his partner.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #1639
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I dont think there is a world where gradiant is a wolf and roundbox isn't


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #1640
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Thinking on storn's vote switches, they feel like they make sense assuming he's town believing both wagons are town. I'd like his response on why there was a pause in thought between him voting fg and then the later switch to psycho though
            because i was thinking. EoD is a high pressure scenario and i was realizing how much i didn't like either wagon. too many people on 2 wagons, 1 who i was sure was town, and the other has 2 of my scum reads on it. the more it went on the more i didn't like it.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1641
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              False. I was not preaching it, the only one there that was truly going on about dbp lynch was roundbox. My read on dbp up to this point was town, and all I had was a tinfoil post about roundbox and dbp wolfing together. One vote there among the other one votes around that time doesn't do much in terms of passing chances.
              This is true

              Originally posted by Duk3star
              My homesite doesnt allow mafia to holster and I assumed it was mafia KP because there wasnt any claimed vigi and there was only 1 kp.
              But
              But
              There was still only one nightkill and one lynch?
              Even if you assume it was Mafia KP that doesn't add another kill...

              What?

              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              Gradiant giving funny shit for voting/tunneling on lar so early in the phase seems opportunistic. She's tried to convince lar (the one who's been pushing the hardest to get her lynched) with her words and has obviously failed to get through, so now she uses the power of her vote to show she's serious.
              Serious about what? Voting her townreads? Serious about throwing the game?

              You can't seriously fucking tell me that after voting a townread and then saying after the vote that you still town read them is fucking town. That's fucking stupid. That's beyond stupid. It isn't town play. It isn't solving shit. At best it's trying to get someone to play nice and not question you anymore which is anti-town in a game where we need interactions

              You can forget all about what Haku did, and then look at that vote and reason and still come to the conclusion that's fucking scum shit.
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1642
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                To state the obvious, gradiant and DBP are on both wagons who lynched townies.
                How do you know you're EoD vote, DaBackPack, is town Storn
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1643
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Wait nevermind unvote I read that in a hurry was thinking Roundbox not Gradiant. No contradiction present here.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #1644
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    This push on Gradiant is dogshit btw

                    In order for Plop to make it he's gotta empower Funny's anti-Town vote (legit admitting she's voting for someone she reads as town) and that's fucking gross. How the devil are you not in Funny's business about keeping her vote there?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #1645
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I'm mad at you guys for killing Freezi, and also mad at myself for not pushing for something else harder to try and save him. I wanted more time to read him and just play with him in general so fuck u guys

                      anyways I think backpack looks pretty shady, but I also think the last minute vote swaps on him look pretty shady so ??? I'm going to have to go back and look at everything

                      FG's vote on Lar is also pretty ????, for reasons he has mentioned and also I just don't understand the reasoning very well. It seems like she thinks towns can't be wrong?

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1646
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I'm trying to think how I feel about Roundbox and DBP and I think for them to be partners that probably clears Storn just because of the swap. Also they're probably not partners.

                        Not unless we take DaBackPack's "if you lynch me now you deserve to lose" to be him talking to his wolfteam but man Idk if we're in this world.

                        I think making a hard stand against lynching funny and staying dead set on someone else looks worse for Roundbox then it does DBP no matter how I slice it.

                        Gradiant corrected me on how he was reading DBP but I'd be damn surprised if 2 wolves didn't switch votes over there.

                        The ONLY reason to doubt this is that Freezin arguably called for the CFD, and he's proven town so it isn't like it's fast fetch that a bunch of town derped so fucking hard they launched themselves into space.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1647
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          "Gradiant corrected me on how he was reading DBP but I'd be damn surprised if 2 wolves didn't switch votes over there"

                          As in, swap them over because they thought they could get him to YOLO

                          But again, a town arguably started it so Idk how that would holds up
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1648
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Plop/FatFuck42 I don't think I'm letting that Funny defense slid. That's some cringy shit.

                            I may never get to lynch funny because FFR has no self respect but I'll be damned before I just let you say something that asinine and let it slide.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1649
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              FG's vote on Lar is also pretty ????, for reasons he has mentioned and also I just don't understand the reasoning very well. It seems like she thinks towns can't be wrong?
                              Its mearly that townreading me didn't get the pressure off, so she has to believably 180 and try to get me to back off that way.

                              It looks like a huge contradiction in her progression......because it fucking is
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1650
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                                Gradiant giving funny shit for voting/tunneling on lar so early in the phase seems opportunistic. She's tried to convince lar (the one who's been pushing the hardest to get her lynched) with her words and has obviously failed to get through, so now she uses the power of her vote to show she's serious.
                                nothing opportunistic about pointing out current posting style.

                                Comment

                                Working...