TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1726
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    I'm asking couldn't storn have been trying to do the same thing with a vote on me as the whole dbp situation that dbp brought up?

    To me, the quoted text looked like you were defending storn a bit for his action in voting me EoD there. His swap was pretty shady feeling so I was a little surprised to see you be like "not sure why everyone's surprised"
    I mean, it's probably possible? Still not entirely sure the case dbp is bringing up would be a good way to save funny though, as introducing dbp lynch there would further dilute the people that would be on freezin in the first place, which at the time was the best way wolves would have to not have funny die.

    And as for defending storn at that time, not really. I said in response to you bit ago that my post there was more in terms of who he was actually voting rather than it not being one of the wagons.

    As for defending him now, yeah maybe. He had already had scum lean in you before that, had freezin as town, and funny as sorta middle (not wolf but wasn't too sure). The vote on you still matches that earlier read, and now imagine if he's town for a bit. The two wagons available are both town to you, where else do you go? Back to your earlier scum read would be better than voting for someone you think is town or somebody else randomly. Where else would you think he'd go? It'd be easier for wolf storn to not even have not sure read on funny and instead on freezin, so freezin vote wouldn't have looked bad and there never would've been a reason to pretend like he needed to switch off anyway. This creates a bit of a difference between that situation and rb potentially manipulating wagons: that storn was switching off somebody he had a vote on in the first place, while rb had the vote on dbp for a while now and would be messing with stuff from outside the wagons.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1727
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      I roleblocked DBP last night.
      hmm

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1728
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I'd like dbp's response on that before I decide anything based on that I think

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1729
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          I mean, it's probably possible? Still not entirely sure the case dbp is bringing up would be a good way to save funny though, as introducing dbp lynch there would further dilute the people that would be on freezin in the first place, which at the time was the best way wolves would have to not have funny die.

          And as for defending storn at that time, not really. I said in response to you bit ago that my post there was more in terms of who he was actually voting rather than it not being one of the wagons.

          As for defending him now, yeah maybe. He had already had scum lean in you before that, had freezin as town, and funny as sorta middle (not wolf but wasn't too sure). The vote on you still matches that earlier read, and now imagine if he's town for a bit. The two wagons available are both town to you, where else do you go? Back to your earlier scum read would be better than voting for someone you think is town or somebody else randomly. Where else would you think he'd go? It'd be easier for wolf storn to not even have not sure read on funny and instead on freezin, so freezin vote wouldn't have looked bad and there never would've been a reason to pretend like he needed to switch off anyway. This creates a bit of a difference between that situation and rb potentially manipulating wagons: that storn was switching off somebody he had a vote on in the first place, while rb had the vote on dbp for a while now and would be messing with stuff from outside the wagons.
          I guess that's true, I've been very back and forth on storn this game so I'm trying to sort that out.

          Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with duk's claim though, guess I'm going to re-read dbp.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1730
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            One more thing before I get back to lunch:
            If you look at my progression on dabackpack, I attempted to engage other people on the topic to vote for him
            I spent all that time trying to build momentum for lynching someone I thought was scum, but got scared that I was "actually gonna bus him?" in the last ~1:30 of the phase? That's a rookie mistake and a really shitty voteswap
            I'm halfway offended people think I would do such a horrible move
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1731
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              As for you pairing me with dbp before: sorry for unintentionally missing your posts on this, but it hit fever pitch with backpack coming in and dropping his case on me, so I latched onto essentially the first thing I saw
              Idk, I've said it several times in different timespots and pretty blatantly too, so it's still way throwing me off that it was missed all those times apprently but was still noticeable when plop did it with how akwardly he's been writing his possible worlds.

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1732
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                ...
                Yes?

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1733
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Oh shit @ duk3

                  Obviously I'm a bit biased here, but I'm inclined to believe Rodgers here since he was under no pressure and this is the first real claim this game
                  Unless, of course, you want to believe he's my "wolf partner" coming in to save me
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1734
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Idk, I've said it several times in different timespots and pretty blatantly too, so it's still way throwing me off that it was missed all those times apprently but was still noticeable when plop did it with how akwardly he's been writing his possible worlds.
                    Idk either, I'm being truthful here
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #1735
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Oh shit @ duk3

                      Obviously I'm a bit biased here, but I'm inclined to believe Rodgers here since he was under no pressure and this is the first real claim this game
                      Unless, of course, you want to believe he's my "wolf partner" coming in to save me
                      Mafia could have holstered right? Idk why they would but it's why I wanted something from dbp before I claimed.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1736
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with duk's claim though, guess I'm going to re-read dbp.
                        There's two different scenarios here that are both possible based on game mechanics, and possible due to both how dbp's been playing and shadow's slot from before duke replace in. One scenario being a bit more tinfoily. Vote now would be between dbp and duke obviously, just want to see what dbp says

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #1737
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          My predecessor RB'd MML n1

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1738
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Duk3star
                            Mafia could have holstered right? Idk why they would but it's why I wanted something from dbp before I claimed.
                            Yes that's one of the scenarios I'm thinking. no kill and then say you blocked dbp. But it'd be better play to lynch dbp first and then you if it comes out then that you're lying.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1739
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Gradiant, for what it's worth, I did engage with one of the posts you made the pairing in, but I was focused on the very direct questioning at the end
                              I guess this explains why my brain skipped over it
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1740
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                But it'd be better play to lynch dbp first and then you if it comes out then that you're lying.
                                and then if you're lying then rb is also your partner.

                                Comment

                                Working...