TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1696
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    you're twisting this particular post out of context

    see these two posts beforehand

    I indicated I was switching off of you way before gradiant responded to me saying that he might swap

    b r u h
    None of this changes anything, the situation is the same regardless of when you hinted these things

    The things that matter are

    you had both me and Freezin as wolves

    your actual SWAP to freezin occurred AFTER Funnygurl voted me

    the reason it was Freezin is because Freezin was "winning" against FG

    you brought up the CFD/Funnygurl KitB as a reason why you didn't vote me

    ---the EoD plays out the same


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1697
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      to quickly respond: I haven't been too impressed with fg's posting this phase

      most of my read on her, if not all of it beforehand, came from haku
      then I'm going to force you to evaluate the FG slot this phase, in a more holistic sense


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1698
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I'll admit I was wrong about Haku. I guess in the end they decided that committing to the claim was bad for the long-term, despite Haku's general playstyle

        From a wagonomics perspective yesterday's EoD doesn't happen without wolf intervention. The most obvious choice is that this was a defensive maneuver. If town is lynching T/T, the wolves sit back and let it happen. The only time I have ever fucked with a T/T wagon as a wolf is in my first champs game, when I pretended to defend a wolf partner by starting a new wagon, so when that person flipped green later, I was clear.

        That is a process that I had to set up an entire day in advance though, not one that you can tie together in the last 30 minutes of the phase without looking crooked


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1699
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          by "T/T wagon" I mean "both leading wagons were towns" btw


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1700
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Regardless of all that.

            Resolve the counterwagon when a wagon flips town. Almost always. That shouldn't be a controversial opinion.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1701
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              DBP you got time to read Duk3 and Plop this phase and give me thoughts?
              ​

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1702
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Sorry guys, I was extremely burnt out yesterday. Been reading up on everything that's happened since the phase started, still need to take a look at EoD again.

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                final thoughts

                not suspicious of psycho anymore

                funny is w/e i guess

                storn is wierd

                fuk dbp

                gradiant wrong again

                mml super wrong again
                Grabbed this mainly for the storn is weird part cause it resonates with how I feel about him. I was pretty convinced there was a wolf between storn and freezin, and was leaning freezin, but ended up being totally wrong so I have no idea anymore. Storn's voting patterns were really weird at the end though and I do want to make sure I read it back.

                Originally posted by roundbox
                that was some greasy switching to dabackpack at the end there

                lookin @ u fg and storn

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                switched off of a town to a ? slot

                so nah y'all i don't think it's inherently sus

                storn you're my town bud atm let's do this
                This is just odd, and I think could also point towards dbp's theories of these two possibly being partnered. I don't like FG's comment saying she swapped off town to a ?, if not a wolf she wouldn't have known freezin was town at that time. Them both mentioning storn in different lights back to back feels weird to me, but not sure what to make of it if anything at the moment.

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                wolf doesn't just basically off themselves the way freezin did

                and what do ya know? i was right
                I call total bs on this, I've most certainly used it as a tactic in the past as a wolf, I even voted myself which caused people to switch off me.

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                This is because FG and freezin were almost tied and not everybody had voted yet. There was a real chance either party could have sunk. In this situation wolves either somehow convince people to vote for freezin (unreliable method) or start a CFD onto a brand new person in order to SPLIT OUT the pool of voters that would lynch their partner.
                Quoting this cause the split out part was in my mind as I was reading through.

                A wolf storn probably would have been able to justifiably vote freezin from the start. Remember, wolves had no way of knowing that I would show up. It's possible storn bussed his partner and expected to swap to freezin LATER but me showing up interrupted that. I'm more likely to believe that storn truly intended to lynch FG here though.
                Storn has made so many questionable moves this game, I'm not sure about this. I know he wouldn't have any way of knowing you'd show up but I feel like there's so many possibilities here. FG's slot has been a pretty hot topic, think there's any chance it could have been a maneuver to try to clear himself if funny did flip? I wasn't a fan of

                Originally posted by storn42
                FG
                I dont feel good about this, but freezin is town.
                Being that confident about someone being town is weird to me, I never feel that sure, plus being sure to avoid a town wagon.

                roundbox started suspicion on me early on, and even had a vote on me for a while. But you'll notice he swapped to freezin by the end of it. This is an absolutely ideal wolf maneuver: start a wagon on DBP, get the FG voters to swap to DBP, and then swap back to Freezin to absolutely guarantee a majority NOT on FG. It's a literal bait-and-switch. Him moving to freezin at the end prevents a potential KitB scenario with FG in it. (Because EoD chaos.)
                This makes a lot of sense.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1703
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Is there any world where it could be a funny/round/storn situation?

                  Still have a lot to look at but have to step away to get the kids ready for school then drive AJ to work. Will continue when I get back.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1704
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    votecount:
                    lar (1)- funny
                    dbp (2)- fatfuck, Duk3
                    fatfuck (1)- lar
                    funny (1)- DBP
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #1705
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Gotta head out today, will be back later on in the afternoon.

                      Don't agree with dap's assessment, mostly because I really really don't see haku/fg as a wolf. In the angel/gradiant/? world, dap's "happy accident" explanation is probably what happened. Then, in the dap/round/? world, dap and round are cleverly bussing each other. If, however, it turns out I've been laughably wrong about fg and she is a wolf then I'd be fairly confident in saying the final team is fg/round/dap.

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #1706
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I kinda like dbp's analysis there but then I have a voice in my head repeating itself. that little voice says "fuk dbp", "fuk dbp"

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1707
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          A wolf storn probably would have been able to justifiably vote freezin from the start. Remember, wolves had no way of knowing that I would show up. It's possible storn bussed his partner and expected to swap to freezin LATER but me showing up interrupted that. I'm more likely to believe that storn truly intended to lynch FG here though.
                          please read my EoD again and tell me i was ever planning on voting freezing. There is absolutely no world where FG and I are wolves where i adamantly stay off freezing like that. It was L-1 on both wagons, if FG is a wolf SOMEONE would have swapped to the freezin wagon if they were voting FG. Its far more likely that both wolves are on the freezin wagon if FG is a wolf.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #1708
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            I also dont think FG puts herself that much closer to being lynched by unvoting freezing as a wolf. If she's a wolf then i'm wrong. I didn't think she was a wolf before and i still dont think so.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1709
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              yes, I did believe dabackpack was scum at that point in time
                              I got cold feet from the CFD, and I wanted to have a viable vote this time since it was going to be pretty much 5-5 freezin/fg at that point in time and me having a random-ass vote on dabackpack was just stupid as hell. the CFD made me think something shady was going in with some potential partner relationship between fg/freezi/storn. freezi had voted storn, so that spew clear earlier thing felt like a possibility
                              The person I was referring to there wasn't dbp, but freezin. I was asking you if you actually thought freezin was scum there with your vote or if you were just doing something else because the dbp vote didn't seem to be going anywhere.

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              people were floating me d1 (psycho/xiz), so it's not that far out of the realm of possibility
                              Again, you're leaving out that I'm bringing up you and dbp as a pair

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              me and backpack? the fuck are you on about?
                              There are multiple times now that I've brought you and dbp up as a pair that's gone ignored as you respond to it but only mention dbp or only mention yourself, and as soon as plop does it you keep the two of you together and freak out

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1710
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                you're twisting this particular post out of context

                                see these two posts beforehand





                                I indicated I was switching off of you way before gradiant responded to me saying that he might swap

                                b r u h
                                Those two posts weren't 100% saying you were switching off of dbp though, just that between fg and freezin, you'd vote freezin.

                                Comment

                                Working...