TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #1741
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    Yes that's one of the scenarios I'm thinking. no kill and then say you blocked dbp. But it'd be better play to lynch dbp first and then you if it comes out then that you're lying.
    Is there a world from your POV where mafia holster and DBP is town? What if there was a medic save elsewhere? Who is mafia most likely killing after yesterday's cluster.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1742
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Why would wolf team holster after these flips
      Makes no sense
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #1743
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        and then if you're lying then rb is also your partner.
        I'm in the mindset that its DBP/RB/FG and DBP is in anti-spew because he knows he was RB with how I was posting earlier today.

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1744
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          Why would wolf team holster after these flips
          Makes no sense
          I dont think its unreasonable to suspect the guy who attempted to claim Steve Rodgers of doing some crazy FPS holster play.

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #1745
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Duk3star
            I roleblocked DBP last night.
            Originally posted by Duk3star
            Mafia could have holstered right? Idk why they would but it's why I wanted something from dbp before I claimed.
            Originally posted by Duk3star
            My homesite doesnt allow mafia to holster and I assumed it was mafia KP because there wasnt any claimed vigi and there was only 1 kp.

            hmm.... can anyone actually confirm that last point?


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1746
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              hmm.... can anyone actually confirm that last point?
              Mafia Universe look at every game on there.

              I have over 16K post.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1747
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duk3star
                Is there a world from your POV where mafia holster and DBP is town? What if there was a medic save elsewhere? Who is mafia most likely killing after yesterday's cluster.
                yes, that's why I said it was one of the possible scenarios:
                1) You're telling truth and dbp did the nightkill
                2) You're lying, your team nokilled and now fakeclaim to pin dbp as wolf

                I'm not sure about including possibilities with more roles simply due to the game stated to have majority of the roles be vanilla town and no other claims to go off of.

                As for the possible kill, I was honestly thinking it'd be me. I've generally been one of the most town read aside from plop desperately trying to vote me. Otherwise somebody that hadn't posted much with spread interactions like maybe mellon would've been safe? Based on thinking everyone's town here and going off of that, not sure who else because everyone has done something that could be used to try to start a lynch on.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1748
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Why would wolf team holster after these flips
                  Makes no sense
                  was why I flat out stated that scenario was more tinfoil and lynching dbp first would be better.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1749
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    was why I flat out stated that scenario was more tinfoil and lynching dbp first would be better.
                    I was responding to duk3
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1750
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Two can play at the "wolf intervention game"
                      Who is to say backpack's beeline on xiz wasn't to save potential partner storn?
                      and this is big point to think about then.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1751
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Duk3star
                        I roleblocked DBP last night.
                        I'm mad at you because not only did you do something that had NO effect, you did something that has a NEGATIVE effect on the game

                        I'm vanilla town, I did jack shit last night


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1752
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          I can't engage fully right now because I'm still at work but it looks like roundbox is trying to gain control of the phase with post volume in attempts to deflect off of funnygurl.


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1753
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            please read my EoD again and tell me i was ever planning on voting freezing. There is absolutely no world where FG and I are wolves where i adamantly stay off freezing like that. It was L-1 on both wagons, if FG is a wolf SOMEONE would have swapped to the freezin wagon if they were voting FG. Its far more likely that both wolves are on the freezin wagon if FG is a wolf.
                            Dawg, reading comprehension, I think you're town. That post you're referring to is me saying I DON'T think you're a wolf


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1754
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              There has to be a doctor in the audience. To the doctor, the person you saved last night is absolutely town. You need to absolutely make sure you somehow make it possible for us to find out who that was in case you die.

                              If I die today the game might enter LYLO. Town NEEDS TO CLEAR SOMEONE IF I DIE, AND THE PERSON YOU SAVED IS CLEAR


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1755
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                DBP you got time to read Duk3 and Plop this phase and give me thoughts?
                                I will when I get home. I'm actually pretty mad right now, anger is usually a good motivator for me


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...