TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #1936
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I understand why resolving xel's slot is important but I can't put a vote on someone I'm fairly confident is town. I still believe angel TMI'd, which would make dap town.

    Maybe this isn't helpful but it's where I'm at.

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1937
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I think a xel/FG lynch here is stupid. I dont think it will solve anything and just leave us with another dead towny. I think its better to go with duk3's claim if you're all set on lynching "mechanically". Either we believe DBP is the wolf, or we believe he's the NK. I think its quite possible he was the NK. I've been thinking it for the most of the game and i still feel psychoangel is likely scum. If you guys wanna keep lynching townies go ahead, but i feel psycho is the best chance for hitting a wolf right now.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1938
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        The rest of you need to grow a pair and place your stakes in the ground. It's either me or Xelnya.
        Think I'd rather vote roundbox over xel, solely because of the shit you were posting in all caps last phase (or phase before?) about wolf haku not retracting

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1939
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Like in general it's fine being mislynched if I'm being scummy, but I will absolutely not stand for being mislynched just because you have a problem with my attitude or the way I'm composing myself.

          Use the facts of the game. Look at what roundbox is doing right now. Look at how frozen Xelnya is right now. It's forming a cogent picture of the game state.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Duk3star
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2019
            • 0

            #1940
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            What has psychos stance on the FG slot been for the majority of the game?

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1941
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              votecount:
              lar (1)- Xel
              Xel (2)- DBP, Lar
              psycho (2)- storn, fatfuck
              dbp (1)- roundbox
              roundbox (1)- psycho
              unvote- duk3
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1942
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                votecount:
                lar (1)- Xel
                Xel (2)- DBP, Lar
                psycho (2)- storn, fatfuck
                dbp (1)- roundbox
                roundbox (1)- psycho
                unvote- duk3
                This wagon formation always lynches a wolf.

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1943
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  We need to consolidate yall.

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #1944
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    Like in general it's fine being mislynched if I'm being scummy, but I will absolutely not stand for being mislynched just because you have a problem with my attitude or the way I'm composing myself.

                    Use the facts of the game. Look at what roundbox is doing right now. Look at how frozen Xelnya is right now. It's forming a cogent picture of the game state.
                    see it's this attitude that I don't like. you won't stand for it...? I can vote you for any reason I want man, this seems almost threatening in the way you say it. this overly confident attitude doesn't come across as towny

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1945
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I don't think psycho is a good choice. Most of her posts have been good. If she flips green we are absolutely fucked in the ass.

                      roundbox is better but I'd still prefer Xelnya. We can't afford a mislynch that gives us nothing to work with. In the few worlds that Xelnya is green we still learn a lot about other players. roundbox to some extent.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1946
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        duke, you still think storn would be next to look at if xel's wolf due to his switching vote away from funny/freezin wagons?

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #1947
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Where is Mellon on the vc?

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1948
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            and by that implication, if xel is town, would storn look better?

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #1949
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              duke, you still think storn would be next to look at if xel's wolf due to his switching vote away from funny/freezin wagons?
                              Not necessarily. If psycho ends up being town then storm is hella susbl

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1950
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                see it's this attitude that I don't like. you won't stand for it...? I can vote you for any reason I want man, this seems almost threatening in the way you say it. this overly confident attitude doesn't come across as towny
                                I'm sorry raeko but you're not listening to what I'm saying. I'm sorry for being abrasive. But you voting me "because Freezin" is so horrendously bad that I don't even know what to say against it.

                                Just PROMISE ME that if I end up getting lynched you'll lynch Xelnya or roundbox. For the love of God


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...