TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1831
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    sorry freezin.
    I wonder why she was sorry


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #1832
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I'm working on it
      K I'm interested in how your thoughts change.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1833
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Duk3star
        I'm not sure what your asking here. Storm changing their vote saved FG regardless of FGs alignment.
        Yeah, you're exactly right. Now go back and read how that happened, or read the posts where I literally spell it out for you. Highly doubt storn is a wolf here


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1834
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          I might be tunneled on DBP because he is so unlike the last game I played with him.
          we've played like literally one game together


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1835
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Duk3star
            Killing power. It's what we call it on DailyMafia which is where I first started playing.
            Ohhhh, okay thank you for clearing that up for me.

            But yeah to branch out a little more on my thinking, Lar also brought up a good point about the wolves possibly being worried about dbp making a big push later. I know he named me in there, but whatever it's still a good point on why they may have targeted him. At that time dbp had been pretty quiet so killing him off wouldn't leave too much of a trail behind and it would get rid of a strong player. Plus him saying "if you kill me now, you deserve to lose" might have come across as a soft. (I think I'm using that term right)

            I'm now curious to see why dbp is putting it between himself and FG (now Xel)
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1836
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Plop/FatFuck42 I don't think I'm letting that Funny defense slid. That's some cringy shit.

              I may never get to lynch funny because FFR has no self respect but I'll be damned before I just let you say something that asinine and let it slide.
              MML and storn have had strong town presences this phase IMO

              quote somewhat related


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1837
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                we've played like literally one game together
                Yup and in that one game you had multiple interrogations and a clear impact on the game.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1838
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie

                  dbp coming in with his strong opinions still just really rubs me the wrong way. It's one thing to only play during certain times, but there is also something about the way he was so authoritative in speaking that seemed like he was trying a bit too hard to steer the game. without even a tiny amount of worry about being wrong that even the most confident towns normally have
                  you don't think I'm worried about being wrong? I literally made a stream of posts earlier about how I hated when people blindly follow me because I might be wrong and how that literally ruined the last game on this site

                  making authoritative statements is a way of fighting for what I think is right, and yeah, I am trying to steer the game, if you have strong beliefs you really SHOULD be steering the game by convincing other ppl you're right

                  I realize the paradox in those two statements but if you think I'm a wolf you have to ask what my agenda is, not superficial comments like "he felt authoritative"


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1839
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    Yup and in that one game you had multiple interrogations and a clear impact on the game.
                    1) that was a OOTC game dude, I could literally sit you down and grill you in real time

                    2) that game was a full year ago, I didn't have a full-time job until October


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1840
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      To those asking why today needs to be a thunderdome:

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      The most important thing here is that FG needs to die today, period. My post train indicts roundbox as a FG partner and also serves to explain exactly what happened at EoD, but it isn't going to be perfect and you don't have to agree with every step in the process. A FG flip gives us crucial information and if she flips wolf then we can really dig in to what I wrote above to evaluate roundbox.
                      I'm willing to put my ass on the line to get FG lynched. That slot has the highest amount of entropy and needs to be resolved or else we're going to be absolutely fucked if we mislynch today


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1841
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        Sorry guys, I was extremely burnt out yesterday. Been reading up on everything that's happened since the phase started, still need to take a look at EoD again.



                        Grabbed this mainly for the storn is weird part cause it resonates with how I feel about him. I was pretty convinced there was a wolf between storn and freezin, and was leaning freezin, but ended up being totally wrong so I have no idea anymore. Storn's voting patterns were really weird at the end though and I do want to make sure I read it back.






                        This is just odd, and I think could also point towards dbp's theories of these two possibly being partnered. I don't like FG's comment saying she swapped off town to a ?, if not a wolf she wouldn't have known freezin was town at that time. Them both mentioning storn in different lights back to back feels weird to me, but not sure what to make of it if anything at the moment.



                        I call total bs on this, I've most certainly used it as a tactic in the past as a wolf, I even voted myself which caused people to switch off me.



                        Quoting this cause the split out part was in my mind as I was reading through.



                        Storn has made so many questionable moves this game, I'm not sure about this. I know he wouldn't have any way of knowing you'd show up but I feel like there's so many possibilities here. FG's slot has been a pretty hot topic, think there's any chance it could have been a maneuver to try to clear himself if funny did flip? I wasn't a fan of



                        Being that confident about someone being town is weird to me, I never feel that sure, plus being sure to avoid a town wagon.



                        This makes a lot of sense.
                        Why are most of the reads in this post about things being "weird"? You quoted freezin's post just to say you agreed that storn was weird?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1842
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by fatfuck42
                          If, however, it turns out I've been laughably wrong about fg and she is a wolf then I'd be fairly confident in saying the final team is fg/round/dap.
                          Nani the fuck?????????


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1843
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            If you're surprised that DBP is making this a thunderdome between himself and Haku's slot well....dont be. He's stated why he feels that the most mechanical lynch already no matter who the partners are.

                            For him to gun another target would be way too emotional for him to do I feel. It also would just be cringe since it contradicts what he felt because of pressure?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1844
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Why are most of the reads in this post about things being "weird"? You quoted freezin's post just to say you agreed that storn was weird?
                              Because I don't know what else to call it? I quoted it because it resonated with how I was feeling about storn. Can you really say that storn hasn't been playing odd?
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1845
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                I kinda like dbp's analysis there but then I have a voice in my head repeating itself. that little voice says "fuk dbp", "fuk dbp"
                                Yeah okay, cool

                                You don't have to like my play this game, you don't have to like me as a person, but you shouldn't let that affect how you read the facts of what happened this game

                                think about funnygurl and roundbox on their own terms, consider the posts I've written, and try to cast aside your personal frustrations with the person behind the computer telling you these things


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...