TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #1771
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    This ^

    unless there's something I'm missing/don't understand. So I guess the main question is do we think that the wolves would have targeted dbp for any reason? It seems unlikely to me being that he was getting some heat EoD, but then again the bolth kill was pretty odd too.

    I have to head out here again for a bit soon, definitely want to hear more from dbp when he's off work.
    Originally posted by Duk3star
    I should clarify I guess. I'm a jail keeper so I could have also saved dbp from mafia KP I'm just struggling to see what mafia puts KP on dbp
    i REALLY dont like psycho's post going into Duk3's looks really sus


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1772
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      Gradiant was offering an analysis on whether dbp carried night KP or if im mafia holstering and framing him with my claim.

      Nowhere did they discuss wolf's targeting dbp. Yet you mentioned "would wolves target dbp." Before this I had only claimed RBer not JKer. Part of my reasoning was to see how people reacted.

      If mafia put KP on DBP and I got a save they would have to fake analyse a world where DBP was potentially saved. Town had no reason to analyze that because they wouldn't know where KP went.

      I think you potentially got ahead of yourself and TMId the save on dbp. Because why would you bring up wolves putting an action on dbp otherwise?
      ok yea this


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #1773
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        psycho


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1774
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          Explain please.
          I could say my thought or do you want to hear if psycho says something about it first?

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1775
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Duk3star
            Gradiant was offering an analysis on whether dbp carried night KP or if im mafia holstering and framing him with my claim.

            Nowhere did they discuss wolf's targeting dbp. Yet you mentioned "would wolves target dbp." Before this I had only claimed RBer not JKer. Part of my reasoning was to see how people reacted.

            If mafia put KP on DBP and I got a save they would have to fake analyse a world where DBP was potentially saved. Town had no reason to analyze that because they wouldn't know where KP went.

            I think you potentially got ahead of yourself and TMId the save on dbp. Because why would you bring up wolves putting an action on dbp otherwise?
            Because I mis-understood and don't know the roles of the game that well. A lot of the times the way you talk throws me off as well. I know you've got no reason to believe me, so idk what else I can say.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1776
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              psycho
              lmfao, oh look who so quickly bandwagoned on to duk's stuff.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1777
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                alright yeah that wasn't were I was going with that. I was thinking more along lines of if wolves nokill and then fakeclaim block on dbp, they are 'targeting dbp' in the way that they're going after him to be a mislynch this phase.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1778
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  this game sucks ass

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1779
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    like if you were a roleblocker we'd have a plan here we can go off but now you're retracting it to be a jailkeeper which kills plan and it's a shitshow again.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1780
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I mean, I suppose dbp might've been a wolfkill after the switch onto him last eod didn't work, but there's nothing keeping anybody from trying to mislynch him again if he was a town that got saved from being jailed so I don't get it

                      Comment

                      • Duk3star
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2019
                        • 0

                        #1781
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        Because I mis-understood and don't know the roles of the game that well. A lot of the times the way you talk throws me off as well. I know you've got no reason to believe me, so idk what else I can say.
                        Does my suspicion make sense though?

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #1782
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          this game sucks ass
                          Why? I can still get another block assuming dbp is a villa.

                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #1783
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            I'm inclined to believe dbd's reaction to RB is legitamate but I am a sucker for AtE

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #1784
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              alright yeah that wasn't were I was going with that. I was thinking more along lines of if wolves nokill and then fakeclaim block on dbp, they are 'targeting dbp' in the way that they're going after him to be a mislynch this phase.
                              I could see this potentially being a logical train of thought but that's not what angel presented so shouldnt that make you sus of them?

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1785
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                Does my suspicion make sense though?
                                Yes, I get the situation now.

                                And unfortunately I'm currently picking up my MiL then have to go to the school to deal with a bullying situation with my kids so I have to be away for a couple hours.
                                I'll answer whatever when I get back.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...