TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #1621
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Is a FG/DBP world a thing?

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1622
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      Does knowing FG and freezin arent w/w change anything?
      Def fucks with me.

      As much as i still believe the Haku read my world is absolutely flawed so I gotta figure that out.
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1623
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Duk3star
        Is a FG/DBP world a thing?
        The only reason to lean this is DBP spending time twice that phase defending the slot bit I think Funny vote doesn't support this.

        I kmow she busses like alot, but that's a big bus for no reason
        ​

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1624
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          If FG is town I think gradient looks worse and FF looks better.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1625
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Ok being too rude to guest.

            Leave questions and they'll be answered tomorrow probably
            ​

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1626
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Duk3star
              Same question to you gradient, thoughts on DBP?
              I'd agree with what mellon said about him being seemingly opportunistic. Lot of 'do this/don't do that' statemtents extremely close to eod to the point where not much can be thrown around about them before a rapid decision has to be made.
              Originally posted by Gradiant
              also currently tinfoiling pretty hard that rb and dbp are both wolfin and rb only brought dbp up as possible lynch to test the waters
              Originally posted by roundbox
              he's not even responding to me
              something tells me that the limited time will prevent him from responding to me at all this phase
              Not really a response I was expecting to throwing this pairing out there, just ignored his implication in it entirely and kept it solely targeted on dbp


              Originally posted by roundbox
              do you really believe we've got two wolves on the chopping block tonight?
              this just seems really weird for freezin to do right before the end
              it just seems too obvious and awkward
              Originally posted by roundbox
              hey at least we're mindmelding


              and gradiant I'm just gonna vote freezin, I think going to a KITB is a silly idea
              did you end up believing any amount that you were going for possible scum here, or were you just voting for someone you thought was town because the dbp you had left wasn't going anywhere?

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1627
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Ok being too rude to guest.

                Leave questions and they'll be answered tomorrow probably
                Thanks for answering me while you were here I'm gonna pass out and think this over.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1628
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  You and Round where preaching it.
                  I think there's more then a passing chance it was opportunistic
                  False. I was not preaching it, the only one there that was truly going on about dbp lynch was roundbox. My read on dbp up to this point was town, and all I had was a tinfoil post about roundbox and dbp wolfing together. One vote there among the other one votes around that time doesn't do much in terms of passing chances.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1629
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    If wagons are locked and v/v it potentially looks good for DBP though right?
                    You're talking about the right person here right? Otherwise I don't know what you're asking.

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #1630
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      I kinda liked storms response to me about their only being 1 mafia KP.
                      Whenever you talk about the kills like this it really feels like you know more than you're letting on about. The specific use of "mafia kp" the fact you said 2 nks earlier. Im honestly real sus if the wolf nk was blocked and there was a vigi, so they no kill tonight to check for a second shot. Or if the wolves got blocked somehow. Is anyone known to make odd nks as a wolf?


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Duk3star
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2019
                        • 0

                        #1631
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        Whenever you talk about the kills like this it really feels like you know more than you're letting on about. The specific use of "mafia kp" the fact you said 2 nks earlier. Im honestly real sus if the wolf nk was blocked and there was a vigi, so they no kill tonight to check for a second shot. Or if the wolves got blocked somehow. Is anyone known to make odd nks as a wolf?
                        My homesite doesnt allow mafia to holster and I assumed it was mafia KP because there wasnt any claimed vigi and there was only 1 kp.

                        Comment

                        • fatfuck42
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 7

                          #1632
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Boo on the mislynch, but w00t on no nightkill!

                          Still not sure what to make of dap and I don't have the time to investigate at the moment, but if he ends up being a wolf then I'm pretty certain round is a wolf too. Him bringing up dap when he did would be a great strategic long-vision wolf play ("Why would I bring up my partner there? What would I have to gain from that?" the gain is being able to use that argument!)

                          Funny and storn are still town as far as I'm concerned. Switching their votes there shows me their priority is on lynching wolves and not impression management.

                          No longer townreading angel. Before I was reading her frustration and longposting as a righteous townie fighting to prove their innocence, but given freezin's flip and my read on storn, that frustration can just as easily come from a wolf who knows they've been caught.

                          Similarly, no longer scumreading duk. His lines of inquiry and conclusions seem legitimate and logical, and his observation "Lar is talking to me like I'm a villager" was a really solid one to make. Of course, a capable wolf can act like that too, and duk clearly has experience playing this game, so I'm putting him in null over town.

                          Gradiant giving funny shit for voting/tunneling on lar so early in the phase seems opportunistic. She's tried to convince lar (the one who's been pushing the hardest to get her lynched) with her words and has obviously failed to get through, so now she uses the power of her vote to show she's serious.

                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #1633
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            As for teams, gradiant/angel/[round,raeko,dap,duk] or round/dap/[angel,raeko,duk,gradiant] is where I'm at.

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #1634
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Day 1
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              votecount:
                              bolth (1)- Haku
                              freezin (1)- fatfuck
                              Shadow (1)- roundbox
                              Lar (1)- mellon
                              storn (1)- Shadow
                              roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                              Xiz (5)- DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant, bolth
                              raeko (1)- Lar
                              Day 2
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              votecount:
                              freezin (5)- psycho, fatfuck, Gradiant, DBP, roundbox
                              funny (3)- Lar, raeko, Duk3
                              dabackpack (3)- funny, freezin, storn
                              Vote count colorized


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1635
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                To state the obvious, gradiant and DBP are on both wagons who lynched townies.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...