TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #1711
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    not sure why everyone's suprised, storn was already trying to vote her
    This was towards storn's vote on me. Thing is couldn't it have been a similar situation to what dbp is saying about roundbox? Could it have been he was trying to split the votes up off FG since he knew a few people were pointing at me that day? Then when he got the reaction out of everyone of "wtf" backpedaled and went back to fg but then moved on to dbp when that gained some traction?

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    Boo on the mislynch, but w00t on no nightkill!

    Funny and storn are still town as far as I'm concerned. Switching their votes there shows me their priority is on lynching wolves and not impression management.
    That reaction to the lynch and night feels kinda forced to me. I find it pretty unlikely that both of them were swapping the way they were without one being a wolf. EoD was a clusterfuck last phase, I feel like you're giving them too easy of a pass here.

    No longer townreading angel. Before I was reading her frustration and longposting as a righteous townie fighting to prove their innocence, but given freezin's flip and my read on storn, that frustration can just as easily come from a wolf who knows they've been caught.
    I was legitimately irritated because I'd spent a lot of time trying to figure things out only to hear that I was basically doing nothing. It's pretty demotivating, especially as someone who doesn't play a lot. I still don't know how people come up with some of the stuff they do and it makes me feel pretty useless in these games already.

    Gradiant giving funny shit for voting/tunneling on lar so early in the phase seems opportunistic. She's tried to convince lar (the one who's been pushing the hardest to get her lynched) with her words and has obviously failed to get through, so now she uses the power of her vote to show she's serious.
    Just keeping this here as something to keep in my mind. I've been leaning Gradiant town so far, but the first quote I have here defending storn I need to decide whether it's him defending because he really feels that strongly about storn being town or if it's defending a parter's actions.

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I'm trying to think how I feel about Roundbox and DBP and I think for them to be partners that probably clears Storn just because of the swap. Also they're probably not partners.
    So you're thinking not a dbp/roundbox situation? Are you looking more like a dbp/storn or a storn/round? Just trying to clarify what you were thinking here (I was assuming storn/round).

    Not unless we take DaBackPack's "if you lynch me now you deserve to lose" to be him talking to his wolfteam but man Idk if we're in this world.
    I want to think it's opposite him talking to his wolfteam, but then again dbp scares me as a player.

    Gradiant corrected me on how he was reading DBP but I'd be damn surprised if 2 wolves didn't switch votes over there.
    I think there were likely two flip-flopping votes in there too.


    I like and can definitely agree with a lot that dbp brought to the table, but I also know he's a super-strong player very capable of steering the game so I definitely would like to see other's reactions to what he said.
    Raeko I know you're with T-force today but hoping you can weigh in a little more too.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1712
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by fatfuck42
      Gotta head out today, will be back later on in the afternoon.

      Don't agree with dap's assessment, mostly because I really really don't see haku/fg as a wolf. In the angel/gradiant/? world, dap's "happy accident" explanation is probably what happened. Then, in the dap/round/? world, dap and round are cleverly bussing each other. If, however, it turns out I've been laughably wrong about fg and she is a wolf then I'd be fairly confident in saying the final team is fg/round/dap.
      Maybe I'm just stupid but this post confused me a little when you get back if you could elaborate a little more I'd appreciate it.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1713
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        This was towards storn's vote on me. Thing is couldn't it have been a similar situation to what dbp is saying about roundbox? Could it have been he was trying to split the votes up off FG since he knew a few people were pointing at me that day? Then when he got the reaction out of everyone of "wtf" backpedaled and went back to fg but then moved on to dbp when that gained some traction?

        Just keeping this here as something to keep in my mind. I've been leaning Gradiant town so far, but the first quote I have here defending storn I need to decide whether it's him defending because he really feels that strongly about storn being town or if it's defending a parter's actions.
        Can you clarify what you're talking about with these two sections here?

        For the first one, is the 'he' me since that's my post you're quoting or is it storn? My thought process there was more about him voting you in general and less about the other wagons. Storn hasn't been very towny this game so everybody freaking out could've easily been about both at the time.

        For the second part, who are you saying is defending storn?

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1714
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Can you clarify what you're talking about with these two sections here?

          For the first one, is the 'he' me since that's my post you're quoting or is it storn? My thought process there was more about him voting you in general and less about the other wagons. Storn hasn't been very towny this game so everybody freaking out could've easily been about both at the time.

          For the second part, who are you saying is defending storn?
          I'm asking couldn't storn have been trying to do the same thing with a vote on me as the whole dbp situation that dbp brought up?

          To me, the quoted text looked like you were defending storn a bit for his action in voting me EoD there. His swap was pretty shady feeling so I was a little surprised to see you be like "not sure why everyone's surprised"
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1715
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by psychoangel691

            So you're thinking not a dbp/roundbox situation? Are you looking more like a dbp/storn or a storn/round? Just trying to clarify what you were thinking here (I was assuming storn/round).
            Storn/Round over any configuration with DBP in it.

            I relate to fearing strong players and having that tinfoil about being taken for a ride, but all you got to do is look at what he's bringing to the table. His big sin is not being here but when he is he does work.

            Compare that to the other players in game. He definitely has a better content-to-apperence ratio then Funny, Raeko, probably Gradiant, Duk3, etc.

            Is he perfect? No. Woulda liked more thoughts on more people but seriously unless you see a contradiction in there I don't understand being afraid he's pulling a sneaky
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1716
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Plop sitting the scenario that if DBP is right and leads town to lynch a WolfFunny then DBP/Round are the wolves and they intentionally started a fight to get a partner who's surviving well enough on their own killed is pretty dumb
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1717
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                "Hey you know our partner who we've convinced people not to kill and is probably only gonna have Lar vote for them again? "

                "Oh yeah what up tho?"

                "Lets buss each other and get her lynched too. With as how dead the thread is that could kill Funny and then it'll probably kill whoever was defending her next EoD"

                "Shit dawg kill 2 of us for no reason? I'm done"
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1718
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  It's to the point that in the world Round is town then Plop has to be Funny's partner I feel.

                  The rhetoric is too far out
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1719
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Storn/Round over any configuration with DBP in it.

                    I relate to fearing strong players and having that tinfoil about being taken for a ride, but all you got to do is look at what he's bringing to the table. His big sin is not being here but when he is he does work.

                    Compare that to the other players in game. He definitely has a better content-to-apperence ratio then Funny, Raeko, probably Gradiant, Duk3, etc.

                    Is he perfect? No. Woulda liked more thoughts on more people but seriously unless you see a contradiction in there I don't understand being afraid he's pulling a sneaky
                    Yeah, I'm definitely not leaning him scummy right now, I just know what he's capable of so I want to make sure I'm not being fooled. Some of the thoughts he had, I'd had reading through before I hit his posts so I'm more inclined to lean town than not.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1720
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Plop sitting the scenario that if DBP is right and leads town to lynch a WolfFunny then DBP/Round are the wolves and they intentionally started a fight to get a partner who's surviving well enough on their own killed is pretty dumb
                      Took me a second to get this, but I think it clicked. Do you think there's a chance it could be funny/round/plop?
                      I feel like I've been getting too stuck on storn, though it's hard not to with some of the posts/votes.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Duk3star
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2019
                        • 0

                        #1721
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Regardless of all that.

                        Resolve the counterwagon when a wagon flips town. Almost always. That shouldn't be a controversial opinion.
                        This is pretty basic coming from somebody who didnt want to lynch a person fake claiming when they are receiving significant pressure.

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #1722
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          I roleblocked DBP last night.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1723
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            Those two posts weren't 100% saying you were switching off of dbp though, just that between fg and freezin, you'd vote freezin.
                            Sure, but I'm not one to move votes terribly quickly, especially in a situation where insta was approaching and the two wagons I weren't on were materializing
                            I'm typically one of those "last vote" people. See history

                            As for freezin, he was far more scummy than fg at that time and I'd been on his case throughout the day. His eod antics made me flounder

                            As for you pairing me with dbp before: sorry for unintentionally missing your posts on this, but it hit fever pitch with backpack coming in and dropping his case on me, so I latched onto essentially the first thing I saw

                            I don't know why people are buying into backpack's rhetoric when he just did the same thing again as he did with xiz
                            Spoiler: he's wrong
                            (And yes, you don't need to remind me that some people we floating xiz before backpack showed up; I already mentioned he was the catalyst)
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1724
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Two can play at the "wolf intervention game"
                              Who is to say backpack's beeline on xiz wasn't to save potential partner storn?
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1725
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                I roleblocked DBP last night.
                                ...
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...