TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1756
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I can't engage fully right now because I'm still at work but it looks like roundbox is trying to gain control of the phase with post volume in attempts to deflect off of funnygurl.
    Selective posting spotted
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1757
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      Selective posting spotted
      Honestly eat a dick. I'm eating lunch. You should know what my fucking job is and how much time I have to put in on a daily basis. I'm actually pretty incensed that you'd take advantage of that to divert the lynch onto me. Especially when just yesterday I was sick in bed because of overexertion.

      Fuck off.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #1758
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Duk3star
        Yes?
        I wasn't inquiring anything, was just making sure it didn't get glossed over. With you not having an avatar I miss some of your stuff.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1759
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          Honestly eat a dick. I'm eating lunch. You should know what my fucking job is and how much time I have to put in on a daily basis. I'm actually pretty incensed that you'd take advantage of that to divert the lynch onto me. Especially when just yesterday I was sick in bed because of overexertion.

          Fuck off.
          Do you think mafia holstered?

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1760
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            yes, that's why I said it was one of the possible scenarios:
            1) You're telling truth and dbp did the nightkill
            2) You're lying, your team nokilled and now fakeclaim to pin dbp as wolf

            I'm not sure about including possibilities with more roles simply due to the game stated to have majority of the roles be vanilla town and no other claims to go off of.
            This ^

            unless there's something I'm missing/don't understand. So I guess the main question is do we think that the wolves would have targeted dbp for any reason? It seems unlikely to me being that he was getting some heat EoD, but then again the bolth kill was pretty odd too.

            I have to head out here again for a bit soon, definitely want to hear more from dbp when he's off work.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1761
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              I should clarify I guess. I'm a jail keeper so I could have also saved dbp from mafia KP I'm just struggling to see what mafia puts KP on dbp

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1762
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                This ^

                unless there's something I'm missing/don't understand. So I guess the main question is do we think that the wolves would have targeted dbp for any reason? It seems unlikely to me being that he was getting some heat EoD, but then again the bolth kill was pretty odd too.

                I have to head out here again for a bit soon, definitely want to hear more from dbp when he's off work.
                Uhm what?

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1763
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  How do I unvote. I think angel just TMId

                  Comment

                  • Duk3star
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 0

                    #1764
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Unvote

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1765
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      Uhm what?
                      What are you whating about it?

                      I'm saying what gradiant was saying makes sense.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1766
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Clearly I'm not understanding something.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1767
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          I see what you're getting at duke but i think it could mean two different things here

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1768
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            also roleblocker here is way different than jailkeep lmao

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #1769
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              What are you whating about it?

                              I'm saying what gradiant was saying makes sense.

                              Gradiant was offering an analysis on whether dbp carried night KP or if im mafia holstering and framing him with my claim.

                              Nowhere did they discuss wolf's targeting dbp. Yet you mentioned "would wolves target dbp." Before this I had only claimed RBer not JKer. Part of my reasoning was to see how people reacted.

                              If mafia put KP on DBP and I got a save they would have to fake analyse a world where DBP was potentially saved. Town had no reason to analyze that because they wouldn't know where KP went.

                              I think you potentially got ahead of yourself and TMId the save on dbp. Because why would you bring up wolves putting an action on dbp otherwise?

                              Comment

                              • Duk3star
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2019
                                • 0

                                #1770
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                I see what you're getting at duke but i think it could mean two different things here
                                Explain please.

                                Comment

                                Working...