TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1921
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    that's a neat prediction, how do you know Xelnya is town?
    haku does not make the play they did as wolf
    having been haku's partner multiple times in the past, I don't think this is a gambit they would pull off in their circumstances (hail mary "nk me" then replacing out due to time constraints)
    if that's not the biggest dirty to put on a wolf team, I don't know what is
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1922
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      ffs storn can you stop being so damn lazy
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1923
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        dabackpack, while he laid out the case on my EOD, still hasn't really analyzed my relationship with haku/fg/Xel (not that there's really anything with xel here)
        there still remains the possibility that he was the wolf performing the kill last night as duk3 is the jk

        nobody wanted to go on him with me yesterday until some greasy swaps at the end, and nobody will probably listen to me once again tonight
        OH, so NOW you're telling everybody that you wanted me dead yesterday. Didn't you like just say that freezin was a higher priority for you?

        I explained one of the strongest connections in the game in my wallposts about you two. I honestly don't care about you right now. What you are doing, right now, is tying you even closer to Xelnya.

        You see me as a threat because I'm forcing on Xelnya, so you're recycling your "I tried to lynch him yesterday and nobody listened!" spiel with the added self-deprecating "nobody will listen today either"


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1924
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          rounbox
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1925
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            haku does not make the play they did as wolf
            having been haku's partner multiple times in the past, I don't think this is a gambit they would pull off in their circumstances (hail mary "nk me" then replacing out due to time constraints)
            if that's not the biggest dirty to put on a wolf team, I don't know what is
            Yeah that's what I thought too. How do you explain last EoD then? Why did certain people save Funnygurl? Why did you tell Gradiant that a KitB would be dumb, and that's why you told him to stay on Freezin? FG and Freezin were ALREADY in a KitB and moving votes to me would have broken the KitB. The only thing that you cared about was keeping the votes on Freezin to save Funny.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1926
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              The rest of you need to grow a pair and place your stakes in the ground. It's either me or Xelnya.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1927
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                votecount:
                lar (1)- Xel
                Xel (2)- DBP, Lar
                psycho (1)- storn
                storn (1)- roundbox
                roundbox (1)- psycho
                unvote- duk3, fatfuck
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #1928
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Raeko, if you do this, I will honestly be tilted

                  Why don't you work towards town's win condition instead of throwing.
                  cause I don't like your tone and attitude toward things

                  and I want to avenge Freezi

                  I mean I will vote for you for the secondary meaning of "fuk dbp" but I really feel like "don't let him run the game" is what Freezi actually meant

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1929
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    roundbox, you had plenty of time to re-evaluate the Haku slot, but your only read is that "Haku doesn't fakeclaim like that", which is from like Day 0

                    There's no evolution, no meaningful attempts to solve Haku/FG. All you're doing is pointing out one strange behavior and clinging to that as a way to deflect off that slot.

                    And I don't really see anything really compelling about why you'd want to vote me, besides reasons you mentioned last phase. It seriously looks like you're pushing me as an attempt to save Xel. "I've been consistent!" That's fine up until a point but I'd seriously expect you to be putting more critical thinking into the situation we're in if you were town. Not riding on yesterday's coattails.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #1930
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I'm conflicted. I came in today expecting to just instant lynch DBP.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1931
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        OH, so NOW you're telling everybody that you wanted me dead yesterday. Didn't you like just say that freezin was a higher priority for you?

                        I explained one of the strongest connections in the game in my wallposts about you two. I honestly don't care about you right now. What you are doing, right now, is tying you even closer to Xelnya.

                        You see me as a threat because I'm forcing on Xelnya, so you're recycling your "I tried to lynch him yesterday and nobody listened!" spiel with the added self-deprecating "nobody will listen today either"
                        the self-deprecation part is actually true granted today's circumstances
                        I didn't say freezin was a higher priority for me, I said he was pretty scummy and you were too. you're conflating with what you said about what my actions have said with what I actually posted in words
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1932
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          cause I don't like your tone and attitude toward things

                          and I want to avenge Freezi

                          I mean I will vote for you for the secondary meaning of "fuk dbp" but I really feel like "don't let him run the game" is what Freezi actually meant
                          Which is it? You want me to play more and be more active, or you want me to play less and not "run the game"?

                          Have you actually read anything I've said? Have you looked at my arguments and analyzed them on their own merit?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #1933
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            At this point though I dont think I can vote DBP because his reaction to my RB claim was really good.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1934
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Duk3star
                              I'm conflicted. I came in today expecting to just instant lynch DBP.
                              it's never too late

                              dabackpack
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Duk3star
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2019
                                • 0

                                #1935
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                it's never too late

                                dabackpack
                                I mean I dont want to make the wrong choice.

                                Comment

                                Working...