TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1861
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Duk3star
    Does my suspicion make sense though?
    I see what you're saying about psycho TMI'ing here, the idea is that she hinted that she knew you were a jailkeeper when you only claimed roleblocker, and the wolves have a list of the PRs this game (or a list of "some convincing PR fakeclaims", something like that, whatever the OP means)

    I kind of agree that her post was out of place but I think the rest of her content this phase is in the right place mentally. Still in the mindset that plop/psycho is the last wolf slot with plop leading but I'm not going to focus too much on that right now


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1862
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I’m gonna claim that sure, my slot is dirty because of FG, but Haku had a good showing, and I think lynching me because you don’t want to possibly inherit me in f3 because I am vocally opposed to you right now is a bit nonsense.

      I’m town.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1863
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        It's true! You bussing your partners so hard that you end up lock cleared until the end of the game is the kind of grandiose wolf play I know you're capable of.
        when have i ever done this?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1864
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          No, mafia almost certainly shot

          I believe your claim and think the NK target got medic saved. Or for some reason they targeted me and your jailkeeper went off.

          Duke is almost lock clear here IMO, his claim is solid even if it puts me in this awkward situation
          You think theres potentially another protective role?

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1865
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I’m gonna claim that sure, my slot is dirty because of FG, but Haku had a good showing, and I think lynching me because you don’t want to possibly inherit me in f3 because I am vocally opposed to you right now is a bit nonsense.

            I’m town.
            I'm sincerely sorry that you replaced in that slot, I really mean that

            but we're too far into the game for me to let that affect how I push this phase. We can't interrogate funnygurl anymore which is shitty, but I have to stick to my guns this time. The best thing you can do with this time is do your own attempts at serious game solving.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1866
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by XelNya
              This vote is good but the reasoning is bad.
              :thinking:

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1867
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duk3star
                You think theres potentially another protective role?
                maybe?? If we're looking at sunfan there's no more than 3 PRs this game, most likely only 2 PRs. given that you're a jailkeeper it makes more sense for a second PR to be something like cop, but all I have are the facts you've given: you jailkept me and nobody died. I have to believe there's a doctor, or that the wolves actually targeted me


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1868
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  maybe?? If we're looking at sunfan there's no more than 3 PRs this game, most likely only 2 PRs. given that you're a jailkeeper it makes more sense for a second PR to be something like cop, but all I have are the facts you've given: you jailkept me and nobody died. I have to believe there's a doctor, or that the wolves actually targeted me
                  This feels incongruent with your statement above.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1869
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    This feels incongruent with your statement above.
                    which one?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1870
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I mean you're asking me to pull information out of my ass about the setup of the game, this is wild mass guessing at this point--- I don't see what you're going for, unless it's for some kind of "gotcha!" about how you think wolves never target me in the night


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #1871
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I’m gonna claim that sure, my slot is dirty because of FG, but Haku had a good showing, and I think lynching me because you don’t want to possibly inherit me in f3 because I am vocally opposed to you right now is a bit nonsense.

                        I’m town.
                        I don't think haku or fg had a good showing, honestly you'd have to do quite a lot to clean up the slot

                        I'm finally here and going to read. chilling with tforce was fun and TORONTO TOMORROW YOOOOO

                        THESE REPLACEMENTS DAWG ugh

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #1872
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Town read.

                          Worst condiment in the world? For sure. Yes.
                          I wish I could townread you for this so hard

                          everyone else took that SO STUPIDLY

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #1873
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            This is, just so gross.
                            Do you know this flips at the time you made this post? What's so gross about it to you I'm not quite following

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1874
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'm back

                              Before I go over things I want to make it perfectly clear that today's lynch is going to exactly be a thunderdome between FG and I. Literally those are your choices. I will convince you to vote for FG or I will die.
                              Backpack I seriously hate this post so much

                              everyone remember the words of our beloved fallen freezi

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #1875
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                when have i ever done this?
                                Couldn't tell you. But I know you and mashi did your fake mason routine against roundbox, red blaster, and I, and you mentioned earlier your wolf game where you planned way ahead of time to split a wagon to make yourself look good. You're a good player as well as a creative one.

                                But either way, I don't believe it anymore. Given angel's TMI moment, I'm pretty sure you were the NK target.

                                Comment

                                Working...