TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #1261
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I swear half a,sentence Is missing.

    But I also read that post as like, the opposite because where you not talking about town Haku at the time?
    +1 i thought he was still calling you a villager.

    and this is completely disregarding the fact that his haku read is pretty barf too (imo)

    like i like charu's villa read on haku way more than sunfan's.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1262
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
      this was you dropping him off your villa?

      B I G Y I K E S
      I get it.

      It's more that there's gotta be more than 3 wolfreads of mine at a time for kinda arbitrary reasons.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1263
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        I was talking about your sunfan vote. Your wording when you voted "seeing how this feels" seems genuine like you wanted to see how the vote sat with you. and your posts leading up to the vote seemed emotional and not in a fake way.

        I've read a bunch of random pages of posts but I have a pretty low confidence in my reads. I don't have much other than a few gut feelings and those don't really inspire true confidence
        I'm guessing this is the post your referencing @knee

        I'd like to push this line in particular.

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        I've read a bunch of random pages of posts but I have a pretty low confidence in my reads. I don't have much other than a few gut feelings and those don't really inspire true confidence
        I'm gonna go thesunfan and ask ya to make a list. I'd like ya to put words in them too on why you feel the way you do for the list.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1264
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
          +1 i thought he was still calling you a villager.

          and this is completely disregarding the fact that his haku read is pretty barf too (imo)

          like i like charu's villa read on haku way more than sunfan's.
          I barf when I try to read haiku so this is fair
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1265
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            sunfan could you talk more about your rb and mml reads?
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1266
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
              k

              what is your current opinion of sunfan as well if I may?

              and what do you think about sunfan's current stance on me (basically he's just pretending I don't exist and putting me in his wolves [i'm being a little harsh with this characterization])?
              the brackets feel like you're self-censoring
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1267
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I barf when I try to read haiku so this is fair
                Really?

                This game he seems to be pointing out some posts that I gave a nod to.

                Like his arguement with manticore last night. Angry Manti asked him why he wasn't solving and accused him of making a narrative for his own purpose. And Haku responded that this game is nothing but narratives.

                I thought that was a really good post.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #1268
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  SunFan I kind of was to hard on you last game so here's a friendly vote that hopefully spurs you to post vert clear reads for thread now.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1269
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Also pointing out MML coming in just to say he read, and that passive aggressive statement towards WV before he left for work.

                    It screams that Haku is irritated. I can't be the only one that sees this, can I?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #1270
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Also pointing out MML coming in just to say he read, and that passive aggressive statement towards WV before he left for work.

                      It screams that Haku is irritated. I can't be the only one that sees this, can I?
                      No i agree with you.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1271
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        sunfan could you talk more about your rb and mml reads?
                        Roundbox is more the lack of a read but sure

                        RB has a bad reason for tow reading Manti, first and foremost.i also dont get town desire from him atm. I dont get the feeling like he wants to solve things. He's been posting in a way where it's just-thoughts- with limited outrospection and very little rereading (yes I know he's busy)

                        All of these are very thin except for maybe the manti thing.

                        Lar it's more that I'm starting to see the thing I was hoping not to; but he seems a heck of a lot more focused on defending himself rather than finding out alignments, and I dont think he has too much reason to be doing that, so it's an overvompensation.

                        Can u talk to me about why ind is still a wolf for his anti pearl vote to you?
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #1272
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          i would completely agree with the fact that i think haku has gotten irritated at a couple different points.

                          I'm just not as sold on that being clearing for him, but obviously i'm not privy to all this meta so -shrug-

                          but fwiw that read is a large part of why i'm deciding not to really pursue killing haku today. I'm willing to let it ride for a bit.

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #1273
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Yo, mellon, can I have your opinion on Manti and Knee?
                            I'll have to go back and re-read Manti's posts since I've either missed them or they haven't had too much impact on me

                            I think neeee looks pretty towny right now, mostly for both the logic behind his sunfan vote and his reactions to the conversation before he voted seem genuine

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1274
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Also pointing out MML coming in just to say he read, and that passive aggressive statement towards WV before he left for work.

                              It screams that Haku is irritated. I can't be the only one that sees this, can I?
                              He literally outed as a wolf in survivor because he was not happy with what his team was doing so I think this is a bad take.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #1275
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                He literally outed as a wolf in survivor because he was not happy with what his team was doing so I think this is a bad take.
                                okay this is interesting and good to know

                                Comment

                                Working...