TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #511
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I forget people in my read lists constantly. I just did that with like 2 people.
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #512
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      DaBackpack - so for the stupid bit of this, i thought you were legit frozen by prec's meme read and that was endlessly amusing. i don't get the thing with sunfan bc people call out things they think are TvT all the time, regardless of whether they should or not, but having made posts like that before i don't think they usually seal the argument. like you even contest that "the whole thing was over" in your response to him. feels like you didn't quite get current so i'm not minding your snippier responses to people for now

      the sun fan - lol okay you made the same point yesterday that i just got to, about jumpiness. what do you think of haku not having many thoughts? i kinda like the little chat we had about pearl where you reminded me about powers even though i think it's in your range, because like, something about the way you assured me it wasn't a partner save feels like a thing you could do. i like bringing in charu to the conversation where you did

      my phone notes have a char limit apparently so enjoy these
      I mean I wasn't there so maybe

      reading it just felt like seeing two people arguing and then seeing somebody else say "EVERYTHING IS OKAY" when there was more we could have learned by continuing to watch


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #513
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
        cool ty

        charu stuff is interesting, does anyone else agree with or corroborate this? and what do you mean by different?
        he was quick to cooperate and provide reads in d0, which ive never seen him do

        inD stuff, okay i kinda personally agree with that, but IIRC thats like exactly what sunfan was talking about earlier so its kind of just agreeing with other players on that. Not saying its wrong but just wish you had your own reasons for it.
        there's a post of mine floating around where i said why i was against an anti-pearl lynch, if that helps
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #514
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
          hmm

          i know i said people posting more atm are probably >rand villagers but i forgot that charu was a realistic wagon so he was incentivized to be here more than he otherwise might have been

          :thinking:
          Charu's just like always here, friend
          he literally plays while he showers, and that is not a joke
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #515
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Turnabout votecount

            Roundbox (1): MML
            Charu (3): , funnygirl, the sun fan, DaBackpack
            MML (2): Manti, Syhto
            Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
            Mellon_collie (1): indheart
            Funnygirl (1): Charu
            Precarious (1): theknightsofneee

            Unvote (3): Precarious, WV, Roundbox

            Not voting: Mellon_collie

            EoD in 19 mins
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #516
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              The word of the day is Self-Awareness

              Being too aware of your own output in this game is a wolf tell. @ me
              @dabackpack

              i think it's still a thing to process case by case but i get where you're at with this case

              there's still the half of me that realizes charu and i basically played the same early game that is giving me pause on following you

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #517
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                lar's only wolfiness comes from my perceived flip flop of his on agreeing with me, but I don't think he's done anything else that's really set off my wolf radar

                I liked shyto's clash with lar and her concession of not really knowing ffrtwg that well, her push on raeko seemed opportunistic though

                raeko and haku are now in the same position for me

                fg I think you should read the content of my posts and not the volume

                I'm changing my mind on ind

                aaaaaaa
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #518
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Well okay, since the wind is blowing that direction.

                  I DID ask for a role. I can tell you right now it's nothing special, so I really don't care if I get lynched.

                  I can tell you the actual number of people that wanted a role the following day phase. Though I don't think that really would be helpful to even share anyways because I think it'd help wolves more than it'd help us towns.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #519
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Everyone has more then 10 posts and I'm honestly shocked (When did Manti get to 12?) So fuck it I'll stick with RB. That double standard shit he pulled on me is as good of a reason as any for d0


                    I'm not motivated enough to care rn so honestly, if I make it to d1 then great if not then it was a neutral playing experience being here and I wish town the best.

                    Vote Roundbox
                    btw this post is really wolfy

                    specifically the bold

                    insinuating that his reason for wanting to kill roundbox with the 'as good of a reason as any for d0' and then actually calling for other people to vote him seems really off mindset wise if MML is a villager making that post.


                    if i don't feel strongly about my wolf read and just going to bed, i don't think i call for other people to vote them too.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #520
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      That's about it though, is there anything you want from me or am I done here?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #521
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I mean I wasn't there so maybe

                        reading it just felt like seeing two people arguing and then seeing somebody else say "EVERYTHING IS OKAY" when there was more we could have learned by continuing to watch
                        wait so i'm not clear then, you're saying it was over after the yell, or it wasn't? you seemed to disagree with sunfan factually on that and i wasn't sure if you were just trying to be a pedant

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #522
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          Because I've been busying iso'ing and taking notes, and didn't realize how far the thread had moved.
                          really...? this is his last post

                          I don't buy it and idk how I really feel about anyone else

                          precarious

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #523
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Charu's just like always here, friend
                            he literally plays while he showers, and that is not a joke
                            This is the absolute truth. I try to find time whenever I can to play.

                            Being lynched D1 kind of blows, but someone's gotta go, and some of you are clearly saying I need to go.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #524
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I liked shyto's clash with lar and her concession of not really knowing ffrtwg that well, her push on raeko seemed opportunistic though
                              ...you did like that?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #525
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                This is the absolute truth. I try to find time whenever I can to play.

                                Being lynched D1 kind of blows, but someone's gotta go, and some of you are clearly saying I need to go.
                                candle.gif
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...