TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2761
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    SunFan all I'm going to say is you're wrong on me and I'm reading Roundbox's reactions the opposite you are, ie I think he had an idea of what the curse does, and I think the whole appeal of "DBP mighta been town, here's a convenient reason to no lynch" is bullshit.

    I'll admit maybe that's easier for me to believe because I had already PoE'd him as the final wolf. Maybe that's wrong.
    if he is to be believed, he will die if we lynch someone tomorrow, and if he doesn't die then he will look worse for being alive
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #2762
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I guess I should believe that prec was a hit a little bit more than I do right now, that wagon just looks really, really pure
      I wouldn't put much faith in a random CFD on d0
      Like that would be some seriously random numbers doing random things shit if he was a wolf.

      I think DBP/wolves set up a mislynch (charu) and didn't bother swapping when town was CFD for no reason into him because at that point both where mislynchrs and why not just let it ride?
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #2763
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        if he is to be believed, he will die if we lynch someone tomorrow, and if he doesn't die then he will look worse for being alive
        If he's feeding us bullshit then he must believe he has serious pull right now because if we lynch and he lives the gig is up.

        I almost want to say it's the truth because it'll be too easy to test, but I also want to test it and see what happens.
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #2764
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I think barring any weird night actions my vote is always on Raeko next phase tho.
          ​

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2765
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            The wolf team is actually charu/ind/myself

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #2766
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              The wolf team is actually charu/ind/myself
              You trying to trigger me?
              ​

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2767
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                You trying to trigger me?
                I mean I'm not going to say no to that question

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2768
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Sunfan I want you to know that I read the entire post. I just haven't commented on it yet because I'm just trying to digest it because there's a lot.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2769
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    I wouldn't put much faith in a random CFD on d0
                    Like that would be some seriously random numbers doing random things shit if he was a wolf.

                    I think DBP/wolves set up a mislynch (charu) and didn't bother swapping when town was CFD for no reason into him because at that point both where mislynchrs and why not just let it ride?
                    I mean I don't put much faith in it either, I literally said the only way it happened is if we got lucky
                    its just that, in hindsight, it kinda does feel like we got lucky

                    yesterday really, really doesn't feel like there were 3 wolves alive, that's all. Day before that too, come to think of it.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2770
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      as a point of clarification, my ability only would've worked yesterday if the wolf was vanilla for that day, I kinda risinterpreted what I was told

                      it only worked on wolves, and if it was targeting a green or a blue player, it would do nothing, and apparently wolves with roles are "blues"
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2771
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        fuck I just remembered I have French homework due tonight
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2772
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          SunFan all I'm going to say is you're wrong on me and I'm reading Roundbox's reactions the opposite you are, ie I think he had an idea of what the curse does, and I think the whole appeal of "DBP mighta been town, here's a convenient reason to no lynch" is bullshit.

                          I'll admit maybe that's easier for me to believe because I had already PoE'd him as the final wolf. Maybe that's wrong.
                          If roundbox had any idea of what the curse did, but then got it himself, then told the truth about it killing him unless we sleep tomorrow, then he is legitimately stupid so

                          all three of these can't be true because roundbox isn't stupid
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2773
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            as a point of clarification, my ability only would've worked yesterday if the wolf was vanilla for that day, I kinda risinterpreted what I was told

                            it only worked on wolves, and if it was targeting a green or a blue player, it would do nothing, and apparently wolves with roles are "blues"
                            Oh that makes your role kind of sucky

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2774
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I mean I guess you have to do the third if you somehow end up doing the first two but how the fuck do you get the curse if you know what it does

                              he would have to be lying about what it does and if he's doing that then he's like... pricing himself out of surviving through the whole game so it'd be a very, very, very, very strange wolf move to do so considering he basically gets hard, hard punished for the move unless he wins tomorrow and

                              I don't really see how he would do that without me being really, really wrong somewhere
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2775
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Oh that makes your role kind of sucky
                                yeah, its more of a piece of shit than I thought
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...