TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1621
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    That Funnygurl wagon was pretty stupid.

    Originally posted by roundbox
    mml?

    smells like he's playing on autopilot
    TBH this is fair, but it isn't like you wanted to see more yelling from me anyway so I don't get why you're bitching about it now.

    It's ironic that this comes after I push Raeko and make stands with who I would/would not vote which is a step up from most of the day phase from me (I'll admit that it's a low bar) so frankly giving timing this comes off as "wait as late as possible to wagon Lar so he doesn't have time to scream at me" instead if you genuinely feeling like I'm just zombying my way through.

    To believe that I would have to believe that you just don't fucking read my post which is.....actually pretty believable ok nvm.
    ​

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1622
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      what does this mean
      your viewpoints are sometimes a little too outrageous for me
      it doesn't mean that fg was a wolf any more than it means that lar is

      they tied
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1623
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Actually, wait a minute, he did like Haku.

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Never voting Haku unless he somehow gets mechanically caught as wolf which I'll bet the game on never happening.
        Welp...

        I don't see them as partners regardless.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1624
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Answer me this, Knee

          You picked MML, and thought he could be wolfing

          ...But you're saying Haku is wolfing.

          MML doesn't like Haku if I recall.

          ...What say you?
          I mean, I don't wanna support Neee or anything but I said never lynch Haku and called Manti bad for it
          ​

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #1625
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Actually, wait a minute, he did like Haku.



            Welp...

            I don't see them as partners regardless.
            ex dee

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1626
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I've grown tired of this game somehow
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1627
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                your viewpoints are sometimes a little too outrageous for me
                it doesn't mean that fg was a wolf any more than it means that lar is

                they tied
                The sunfan wagon occurred after FG and MML did which indicates that the sunfan wagon was retaliatory against one of those two wagons

                the timing makes me think that FG was a hit in particular


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #1628
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  somehow i doubt she will

                  whatever a man can dream
                  every single game I play any sort of suspicion on me has to do with how often/when I post and completely ignores the content of my posts

                  with a few exceptions ie sunfan this game

                  There's always some sort of invisible threshold of posts or insights I'm supposed to be hitting every game but I somehow never ever seem to make that threshold

                  oh well

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1629
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    whatever
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1630
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      The sunfan wagon occurred after FG and MML did which indicates that the sunfan wagon was retaliatory against one of those two wagons

                      the timing makes me think that FG was a hit in particular
                      why do you like me again I don't remember
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1631
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        every single game I play any sort of suspicion on me has to do with how often/when I post and completely ignores the content of my posts

                        with a few exceptions ie sunfan this game

                        There's always some sort of invisible threshold of posts or insights I'm supposed to be hitting every game but I somehow never ever seem to make that threshold

                        oh well
                        Oh there's games where you are on the ball and in the thick of it.

                        I don't think they mean the lack of posts, but more like a lack of confidence.

                        ...Which was there problem with me first phase, lol.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1632
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          why do you like me again I don't remember
                          because you're towny


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1633
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                            i like pretty much anything except like.. hardcore rap and country

                            p much anything else i'm cool with

                            also for sad songs.


                            (wont let me url) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VWOBi0VFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VWOBi0VFs
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            perfect, thanks guys













                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR23Gsh-jmo (this one is def the most folk so maybe not)

                            + an infinite wellspring of Sad Indie Girl With Few Instruments but that's not everyone's thing

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1634
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I wouldn't even call it lack of confidence, more like lack of investment or other priorities idk.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1635
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Anyhow I'll give Roundbox some credit that I could have given more attention this and last phase. I'll up the post content next phase.

                                That said I'm pretty sure at least 2 votes on me are scum and every town who voted Funny is hawt fukn garbo at the game dear Jesus it makes no sense. At least I know you guys just hate me but Funny really didn't have a case
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...