TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1591
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    yeah this lynch was dumb even if we somehow lynch a wolf with this
    lets do better tomorrow ya?
    I read this in wakka's voice
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1592
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      I read this in wakka's voice
      FUCK so did I don't read my mind like that
      "ya" is a Trademarked word
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1593
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        manti, if you're a wolf partnered with raeko, you're not winning this game with her alive

        I don't believe that's the case, but I'm up right now so
        If raeko doesn’t up her game a good deal tomorrow we can circle back.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #1594
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          If raeko doesn’t up her game a good deal tomorrow we can circle back.
          somehow i doubt she will

          whatever a man can dream

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1595
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Night talk, more like AMA talk whenever I catch up.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1596
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              You're fine Haku, it seems people either think you're town now, or they think you're a caught wolf.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1597
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I'm going to defer to indhearts list. If it's wrong lmk in the next 5 mins.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #1598
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  so @haku

                  aren't you villa reading manti atm or am i misremebering?

                  and if yes, why are you wolf reading me?

                  i thought you were only wolf reading me cause of some weird associative read with manti

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1599
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    also i love how yesterday you weren't caught up enough to vote

                    but today you suggest wagoning me without being caught up

                    makes total sense. /s

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1600
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      unrelated but if you feel like doing something useless link me sad songs plz

                      knights if you tell me what genres you're into i can find some playlist fodder

                      i'm probably done attempting to play for the night

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1601
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        I'm going to defer to indhearts list. If it's wrong lmk in the next 5 mins.
                        MML, RNG might pick ya. Quick reads


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1602
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Wait, you already did, nevermind.

                          Uh

                          Anything else?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #1603
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            unrelated but if you feel like doing something useless link me sad songs plz

                            knights if you tell me what genres you're into i can find some playlist fodder

                            i'm probably done attempting to play for the night
                            i like pretty much anything except like.. hardcore rap and country

                            p much anything else i'm cool with

                            also for sad songs.


                            (wont let me url) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VWOBi0VFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VWOBi0VFs

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1604
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                              so @haku

                              aren't you villa reading manti atm or am i misremebering?

                              and if yes, why are you wolf reading me?

                              i thought you were only wolf reading me cause of some weird associative read with manti
                              Nah, I'm just really struggling with how I interpret your intentions/tone while you play, but it also have to do with struggling at making a decent town circle.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1605
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                5 -- MixMasterLar -- Wayward Vagabond (45), roundbox (43), theknightsofneeee (133), the sun fan (135), inDheart (63)
                                5 -- Funnygurl555 -- DaBackpack (70), Charu (122), mellon_collie (21), DarkManticoreX2 (39), Hakulyte (82)
                                2 -- mellon_collie -- Funnygurl555 (30), MixMasterLar (45)

                                Kitb has occurred!
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...