TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1576
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    did insta happen somewhere?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1577
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I really don't agree with the MML lynch here


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #1578
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        i think we're at 6 max on MML?

        not sure on fg

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1579
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Votes are being counted...
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1580
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            this was kind of a dumb lynch and I think syhto is rolling her eyes at this cfd
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1581
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              dammit

              i have the count as 5-5 after i switched

              unofficially

              Votes from post 744 to post 1577
              It is night

              ---

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1582
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Kinda fine with both lynches as both are in my direct scumpool, so satisfied with either dying.

                More reservations over MML.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1583
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  manti, if you're a wolf partnered with raeko, you're not winning this game with her alive

                  I don't believe that's the case, but I'm up right now so
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1584
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    lol at both the wagons being off wagon

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1585
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      this is probably the first lynch in a very, very long time where 10+ people were alive and everyone voted on FFR
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1586
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        oh I forgot that there's nighttalk


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1587
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I like the players on the MML wagon more though so ��
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1588
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            yeah this lynch was dumb even if we somehow lynch a wolf with this
                            lets do better tomorrow ya?
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1589
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              I like the players on the MML wagon more though so ��
                              lol

                              it's why i switched actually

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #1590
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                lolpostcountreads make me feel okay with either of these 2 dying

                                also suggests that sunfan probs still be a villager but #yolo

                                Comment

                                Working...