TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #1396
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I have been posting reads they're just kinda interspersed within my posts

    So wait, you do have reads?

    Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads
    ​

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1397
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox


      I can lean this way, he gave me that "wolfbox" post and then put me in his townreads, so I'm not sure where that came from
      I liked his overnight posts but I still have no idea when he decided to start townreading me. there's a good chance I missed this since I was brain afk yesterday essentially though
      the wolfbox post was bait

      you being town was a consequence of natural-feeling posting, idk how else to put it

      I don't think I mentioend it in thread


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1398
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I've been pretty much ignoring fg and raeko so far so I'll probably need to do a reread on them because I don't really feel anything strong from anybody else at the moment


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1399
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          I can't think of a how he can be solid town here, but I can make up a theory where he could've just done a gutsy wolf play by bringing up game mechanics in a sort of vague-y way. What with bringing up prisoner dilemma stuff in comparison to this game unprompted, which I still think was only to get us thinkin', but that has never left my mind for possibility that he wanted one of us townies to slip up by saying we were something before night happened.
          the big story I made about Apple and Banana is a sequence from one of my favourite games (in my top 10). I saw a chance to flex its ego and thus the post happened. here's the link again (fun fact: the voice actor for the detective is Sojiro from Persona 5)
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1400
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            my best lead atm is still WV and that's a problem


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1401
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              if tforce was in this game, he'd understand where I was coming from 100%
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1402
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Raeko
                ​

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1403
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I’m gonna go through top reasons I townread/wolfteam people!

                  1. Mellonxcollie - idk kinda lame

                  2. indheart - townread solid breakdown of d1 movement that I would confirm myself if I was really digging to make sure the data lines up.

                  3. Wayward Vagabond - townread because people have a read on him linking him/Syhto and I liked reading over that particular theory and agreed with it.

                  4. DaBackpack - townread for asking charu not to be so opaque with his reads, but this could be narrative pushing to get charu lynched?

                  5. Precarious - dead suspect town

                  6. Roundbox - townish, got his read on me correct, but it was probably one of the easiest reads he’s ever had to make so not super high


                  7. Funnygirl555 - scummy? Seems no impact

                  8. DarkManticoreX2 - raging town

                  9. Charu - maybe townie role debacle probably good enough for now

                  10. Anti-Pearl/knee - townie? moderate impact player that feels like a possible advantageous floater. Generally have liked his posts.

                  11. Syhto - dead mindmeld chika

                  12. MML - has called me out on him not saying he wanted to lynch pearl, which was correct, but seems to be defensive and constantly on defense. Still leaning scummy I need to look for him making a push somewhere.

                  13. Sunfan - super meh play lots of placating coming from him can see why people are voting here and leaning lazy/scummy myself.

                  14. Hakulyte - im with dbp here. I’m not used to town Haku giving up or Angleing for the pity route. I feel caught wolf here.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1404
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    my best lead atm is still WV and that's a problem
                    I wouldn't vote for WV on the count of he was actually prodding in the beginning of this phase. He hasn't anymore, but he was prodding without being prompted to.

                    Course, the otherside of that coin is he probably felt he needed to and was told by his WoLf partners.

                    ...I wouldn't lynch him today.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #1405
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      So wait, you do have reads?

                      Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads
                      is it really that hard to ISO someone who has less than 40 posts?

                      Basic gist: Neee, sunfan, funnygurl, haku towny

                      Manti slight town

                      leaves wolves between everyone left

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1406
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I don't understand why roundbox is even townish for that, Manti
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1407
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          I'm sorry when did this fucking happen?
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Quote please
                          Like it really seems like people move up and down your list just at random.
                          I had MML as strong town because of his belligerence, which I know he can fake etc etc but it felt right at the time

                          but it kind of seems like he has a hair-trigger with it now and it makes it seem less genuine when he gets mad for no real reason


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1408
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I don't understand why roundbox is even townish for that, Manti
                            I just like playing with roundbox and I don’t think he’s currently wolfy so he’s not a priority for me.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1409
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Haku being a caught wolf is like
                              just wrong

                              he's literally tried to play a game when he could not be anything other than a mech cleared wolf so

                              I really, really don't think its right to interpret those posts as him giving up as a wolf
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1410
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                4. DaBackpack - townread for asking charu not to be so opaque with his reads, but this could be narrative pushing to get charu lynched?
                                I've had charu as town, he's not a candidate today


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...