TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1426
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    sunfan also made a series of posts picking at prec's reads which i think added to the rush of the tdome, which is aaaaa

    i think raeko and dbp don't look good there, and mml is either fine or playing well if wolf to make that one post to charu about his vote

    dabackpack how bout
    read above


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1427
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Hrmm...

      ...You're not just saying he could be wolf because of what I just brought up, are ya?
      You asked me my opinion and gave your opinion in the same post, you didn't really give me a chance to say my own opinion without accusing me of this

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1428
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        You asked me my opinion and gave your opinion in the same post, you didn't really give me a chance to say my own opinion without accusing me of this
        I suppose not, but would you honestly have still said round could be wolfin' if I didn't include it you think?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #1429
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          I suppose not, but would you honestly have still said round could be wolfin' if I didn't include it you think?
          yes... lol

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1430
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I mean, that was my opinion D1 as well, so it's not like you didn't see it before, lol.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1431
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

              The wagon looks pretty clean from my perspective so I would like to think it was a hit, but obviously we have no way of knowing. I'm going to assume it wasn't a hit just for safety sake but I want to believe it was a hit.
              I agree that the wagon looks clean but at the same time I don't think prec was a hit

              but I also don't think Charu is a wolf

              so the CFD really is just ????????????????????????????? to me


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1432
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                i put it in my big post but i'll reiterate it here

                what are thoughts about mml going "fucking why" to charu voting prec

                he doesn't need to care as a wolf if prec's town in like, a lot of worlds, i think. it would just be making a show of charu not voting on the mml-approved wagon or something otherwise

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1433
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  the one sketch person on that wagon is raeko but she her vote was on prec for a long time iirc, so i don't think she caused a vote rush onto him

                  I don't really know how to read this


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1434
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I encourage people to iso raeko
                    there really isn't much there

                    tbh people are normally jumping down her throat about the way that she plays and I'm not seeing it this game and I really don't know why. I think people are just overlooking her more than anything else, because I don't really think that I can believe people just decided to stop bugging her about her lack of presence, irregardless of the stances people have on whether or not those reads were shit or not

                    anyways

                    iso her if you haven't it'd take 10 minutes at the absolute most, and you'll see why I think she's a good lynch for today

                    she's also floating which I do legitimately think is a lot more wolfy for her than townie
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1435
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i put it in my big post but i'll reiterate it here

                      what are thoughts about mml going "fucking why" to charu voting prec

                      he doesn't need to care as a wolf if prec's town in like, a lot of worlds, i think. it would just be making a show of charu not voting on the mml-approved wagon or something otherwise
                      to feign engagement


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1436
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I agree that the wagon looks clean but at the same time I don't think prec was a hit

                        but I also don't think Charu is a wolf

                        so the CFD really is just ????????????????????????????? to me
                        What about my wagon? One of 'em has to have a wolf on 'em.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1437
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i put it in my big post but i'll reiterate it here

                          what are thoughts about mml going "fucking why" to charu voting prec

                          he doesn't need to care as a wolf if prec's town in like, a lot of worlds, i think. it would just be making a show of charu not voting on the mml-approved wagon or something otherwise
                          I think Lar, and especially to charu given some things that were said and have been said, could do this as a wolf
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1438
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

                            i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm
                            This post.

                            FG says haku’s Posting is coming off as insincere to her and then says she doesn’t think he’s worth killing due to his inability to be here at EOD.

                            Haku will pretty much never be here for EOD so this is just an excuse to not vote him to me.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1439
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              idk what manting means

                              when you look what else dbp has done this phase i don't think it accomplishes many goals set out here

                              there's a chance it's just due to irl being busy, because he implied he worked straight through overnight on that presentation, but he's mainly poked wv, shaded haku and not really dug into myself or those voting patterns for himself

                              the other sense is he wants other people to do those things, which goes back to town dad vibe

                              he has similar views on the game state to sunfan, which feels too comfortable when he also hasn't done the work, like he's lacking a natural uncertainty here
                              I slept from 9am-11pm

                              I know that's impossible to validate but that's just what happened


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #1440
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                irregardless
                                don't trust this man

                                Comment

                                Working...