TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1561
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    cat closed chrome in my response

    neee, you probably should think I am weird, I get it

    charu, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with the MU game and honestly I think you're confusing me with AA or something

    I'm pushing raeko for good reasons. I've lynched her when she's had a single digit number of posts before and been right. I'm not telling you that I know she is a wolf or anything stupid like that, I think that there is a good chance. I'm not picking an easy lynch as a wolf; I'm pushing her because I believe that she's a wolf

    I think lynching me because you think I'm pushing an easy lynch through is pretty stupid but w/e
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1562
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Your point kinda completely contradicts my read on funnygurl... you're right she did just jump on me

      ugh funnygurl

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #1563
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        MML

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1564
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          get off raeko and sunfan

          raeko push is unpure and sunfan is RNG
          why do you say RNG

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1565
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            why do you say RNG
            i think he's town but the push on him is way too late for me to evaluate it properly


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #1566
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              mellon aren't you wolf reading MML?

              he's a real wagon

              you should vote there over FG if you like FG

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1567
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                mml or funny ?

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1568
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I'd go MML over fg
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1569
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I prefer funny over sunfan, but not by a super huge margin.

                    Also feeling :/ over how fast funny wagon built up but cfd
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1570
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      funnygurl555

                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #1571
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                        mellon aren't you wolf reading MML?

                        he's a real wagon

                        you should vote there over FG if you like FG
                        nvm i misread her post

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1572
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          whatever
                          mml

                          probably not the best but idk votecount and I don't wanna stupidly die

                          fg is kinda townie

                          not our best lynch
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1573
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            look at Haku tomorrow


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1574
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              mml

                              THE FLIP

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #1575
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                whatever
                                mml

                                probably not the best but idk votecount and I don't wanna stupidly die

                                fg is kinda townie

                                not our best lynch
                                +1 this

                                Comment

                                Working...