TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1486
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    and that's not really what I was saying about raeko?
    people almost always say a certain thing and its not happening this time for really no good reason imo
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • theknightsofneeee
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2016
      • 4

      #1487
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      she is?
      yeah i don't think its particularly close either

      like 4 or 5 votes to like 2 or 3 on mml / roundbox

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #1488
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        you think she's an easy target?
        of course?

        i can't think of anyone actually village reading mellon atm?

        that doesn't make her a wolf tho, that just makes her lhf regardless of alignment

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1489
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I think it's like
          raeko - 3 (sunfan, fg, mml)
          roundbox - 2 (ind, neeee)
          mml - 2 (manti, haku)

          as for everything else idk
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1490
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Made it here, but I'm not sure how useful I can be.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1491
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
              yeah i don't think its particularly close either

              like 4 or 5 votes to like 2 or 3 on mml / roundbox
              who the fuck is voting her with me and how did I miss that aside from lar I remember that one
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1492
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh
                reasoning for prec


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1493
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  you think she's an easy target?
                  she's been argued down by two people by my count, fg and roundbox, who haven't done it *very* strongly

                  i think the wagon has more momentum than that

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1494
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    reasoning for prec
                    raeko probably never with prec for that, not that that is something new or anything
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #1495
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Really ghetto votecount like seriously?

                      Sunfan (2): neeee, MML
                      WV (1): dbp
                      MML (2): WV, haku
                      Haku (1): Manti
                      Mello (1): Charu

                      EoD in about 3 hrs

                      Related note: Just thought of searching thread for vote tags to count votes and lordy that makes it easier. I always counted manually before by rereading the thread.

                      Feels like I found the cheat code or something.

                      sunfan/mml now on mellon

                      fg is on her also

                      charu still on her or no?

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1496
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Made it here, but I'm not sure how useful I can be.
                        reads now please


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1497
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I wish the vc was more clear and that we had an official one
                          thanks, future Freezin
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1498
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I remember when fg was around
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1499
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I think it's like
                              raeko - 3 (sunfan, fg, mml)
                              roundbox - 2 (ind, neeee)
                              mml - 2 (manti, haku)

                              as for everything else idk
                              I have a vote for mellon


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1500
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                hm
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...