TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1516
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Glad I fooled people into thinking I was a wolf over playing poorly due to not being here.

    I'm upset they believe I'm wolfy.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1517
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Raeko feels like she’s getting momentum and I want to veto the raeko lynch because she’s obviously a bit behind and she will not be able to catch up by EOD

      I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?

      Join me on Haku
      she said she would be here until eod like 6 hours ago or something
      she's had time

      giving someone more time to catch up is fine in specific situations, this is not one of them
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1518
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I like raeko/roundbox btw.

        mml depends on what I didn't read.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1519
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I like raeko/roundbox btw.

          mml depends on what I didn't read.
          you like them as town?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1520
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Is this a low interest raeko or something ?

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1521
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              an obvious example being

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              kinda how i feel/why i dropped talking about her
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              raeko until at least a legit reads list
              and then FG just peaced


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1522
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?
                Well... from my own perspective. If I want Prec to be a wolf, then mellon voting Prec doesn't make much sense.

                Wait a minute... yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all. I have no idea what I'm thinking. Got too caught up with wanting her reads on specific people and then thesunfan.

                Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

                Thesunfan


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1523
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  I think ind's pondering of multiple gamestates right now is projecting town. I've been hung up on him all game like lots of other people, but considering the amount of people he's interacted with and picked apart lots of theories on the spot makes him either the deepest wolf since watergate or occam's razor: town



                  oh
                  clicking buttons

                  i don't really have the heart for this right now and i'm not braining well either so i'm stuck with using other organs

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1524
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    fuck is DBP actually being a detective
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #1525
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      like i don't think there is much to support a claim that mellon is villagery

                      but i really doubt that the wolves don't vote together to build a counterwagon here if she was a wolf

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1526
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Glad I fooled people into thinking I was a wolf over playing poorly due to not being here.

                        I'm upset they believe I'm wolfy.
                        you're not a wolf because you're not here, you're a wolf because you're a wolfy


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1527
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Well... from my own perspective. If I want Prec to be a wolf, then mellon voting Prec doesn't make much sense.

                          Wait a minute... yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all. I have no idea what I'm thinking. Got too caught up with wanting her reads on specific people and then thesunfan.

                          Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

                          Thesunfan
                          to be honest, I felt it

                          look at my progression, its good

                          I'm not a wolf, Charu
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1528
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            wat

                            I strongly disagree that she's behind
                            The pace/direction of the thread right now says raeko will be overkilled by a large margin if it isn’t curbed immediatley.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1529
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Well... from my own perspective. If I want Prec to be a wolf, then mellon voting Prec doesn't make much sense.

                              Wait a minute... yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all. I have no idea what I'm thinking. Got too caught up with wanting her reads on specific people and then thesunfan.

                              Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

                              Thesunfan
                              umm wat-

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1530
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Or maybe I should stick to the mellon vote and just pick a world would it's either one of 'em is wolfin', or both of 'em are town.

                                Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...