TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1411
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I just like playing with roundbox and I don’t think he’s currently wolfy so he’s not a priority for me.
    the fuck
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1412
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Okay yah, she hasn't mentioned roundbox today except for a "hello!!!"

      Mellon, what's your stance on Roundbox currently?

      I seriously can't get a read on Roundbox and it bugs me.

      I can't think of a how he can be solid town here, but I can make up a theory where he could've just done a gutsy wolf play by bringing up game mechanics in a sort of vague-y way. What with bringing up prisoner dilemma stuff in comparison to this game unprompted, which I still think was only to get us thinkin', but that has never left my mind for possibility that he wanted one of us townies to slip up by saying we were something before night happened.

      *Shrug* If I wanted to paint roundbox red, I'd go that route, but I don't think that's his intention at all this game, lol.
      Ughhhhhhhhh I really don't know about roundbox

      He seems off this game to me and doesn't seem like he has that spark and fire within him to find the wolves. I don't see anything glaringly wolfy about his posts, but he hasn't done much to seem towny to me and seems like he might be being a bit lazy with his play. He seems slight wolf if I had to say right now

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1413
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I could moderately see a FG/Haku/MML team right now and would be mildly surprised if the game didn’t end with the three of them dead.

        First team of three that popped to me.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1414
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          He literally outed as a wolf in survivor because he was not happy with what his team was doing so I think this is a bad take.
          yes this happend


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1415
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            I could moderately see a FG/Haku/MML team right now and would be mildly surprised if the game didn’t end with the three of them dead.

            First team of three that popped to me.
            do you think anyone else townreading haku (like myself) are wolfy, or is it just fg?
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1416
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I had MML as strong town because of his belligerence, which I know he can fake etc etc but it felt right at the time

              but it kind of seems like he has a hair-trigger with it now and it makes it seem less genuine when he gets mad for no real reason
              See, I would go MML as well, but y'wanna know what is really holding me back from questioning his motives this phase?

              One is because, I don't want to suddenly make him angry again

              Two: this post

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Buuuuuuuut you did

              But you did.

              And I know I've edited your post down to save space and you're thinking of saying that I'm taking things out of context and all that jazz but you've performed actions that by your own admission you ain't cool with.

              I'm not sure how I'm suppose to feel about that contrast but I don't feel good about it. After the whole "My MixMasterLar vote wasn't serious" bit when that vote was totally fucking serious and proven so by your outrage at my one-liner I just feel like you're not super trustworthy this game.
              This post is a part of a multi-quote post and.......... if he was doing this just to hide behind Syhto dying in the night so he had an alibi, this is a pretty great wolfplay that I honestly don't think he was nailing for, because he was kind of surprised to see her die in the night as well... which could be faked again, but STILL.

              So why I wanted to vote him earlier or put him under wolf when asked by knee?

              Selfish reasons, lets just leave it at that.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1417
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Unless the outing came from like... some chat with someone on Discord???

                Anyways, whatever happened, he MOST OF THE TIME tries to 100% keep going without getting irritated if he's wolfing.
                it was OOTC game

                I got pretty mad at him for it but we got the idol so it didn't matter


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1418
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  manti that's a horrid read on roundbox and I know that you know that
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1419
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I'm not sure that it qualifies as a read to be honest
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1420
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      do you think anyone else townreading haku (like myself) are wolfy, or is it just fg?
                      Feels like everyone is flipping around the “Haku giving up” “haku being caught wolf” line and ending up on different sides. I’m not sure it’s scummy I just think people are interpreting it differently.

                      There was a post that FG made that made something in my brain snaplink them together lemme find.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1421
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        Ughhhhhhhhh I really don't know about roundbox

                        He seems off this game to me and doesn't seem like he has that spark and fire within him to find the wolves. I don't see anything glaringly wolfy about his posts, but he hasn't done much to seem towny to me and seems like he might be being a bit lazy with his play. He seems slight wolf if I had to say right now
                        Hrmm...

                        ...You're not just saying he could be wolf because of what I just brought up, are ya?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1422
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          manti that's a horrid read on roundbox and I know that you know that
                          I know but I’ll deal with rb if I feel like rb is a problem and I don’t currently think rb is a problem.

                          If you think he’s a problem case him. Don’t ask me to do it for you.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1423
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart

                            when backpack first posted this i thought he was calling this shot rather than just observing something, which would mean he's abandoning his charu read, but like, he doesn't seem too bothered by it
                            no, that was me saying that prec vote was a bad idea because it was a CFD and possibly coordinated to get charu or somebody else saved


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1424
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              I know but I’ll deal with rb if I feel like rb is a problem and I don’t currently think rb is a problem.

                              If you think he’s a problem case him. Don’t ask me to do it for you.
                              dog, I never asked you to do something for me chill with that

                              I've picked my line today anyways
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1425
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                My TWG self is saying to stay here until 1AM

                                My real life self is saying go to bed so I'm not tired and feeling like doo-doo.

                                What do


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...