TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1696
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    For those of you that missed it:



    I think this got missed in the activity of eod, but can I get thoughts on this.

    I feel like this makes Haku/funny a greater then rand chance at being w/w.
    My thoughts are as such:

    I can understand what you're seeing, but it could be that some of the players are not comfortable of voting for someone when they're currently not present at EoD. (See Backpack last night in regards to choosing FunnyGurl)

    Other than that, I don't think this is any indication of a pairing being involved. I do however believe she still could be a wolf, but it's one of those "idk, maybe" deals. She left a vote on mellon for what it's worth, and I'm assuming she was also aware that she had been hovering this phase as well. Then there's the aforementioned scenario I described, but for the third time, it's tinfoiling and nothing can be proven.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1697
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      I really don't get your scum read on me, it sounds like you're taking your suspicions from beginning of last phase into fruition now when you had all of last phase to do so.
      I mean my case about your EoD is being backed by your posts at EoD so I don't think you have ground to accuse me from just lazily carrying reads over.

      You are right I thought that claim shit was bad but that's of the bed you made. At best, we could go after DBP but I ain't trying to pretend you haven't been giving me shit for not liking your bad play all game.
      ​

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1698
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Isn’t everything tinfoiling this game without some form of smoking gun?

        Feels like if you’re tinfoiling a wolf scenario the only way to solve it or progress is for one of the players to die.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1699
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          bad play
          And what, pray tell, do you believe is good play currently with what we know?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1700
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Isn’t everything tinfoiling this game without some form of smoking gun?

            Feels like if you’re tinfoiling a wolf scenario the only way to solve it or progress is for one of the players to die.
            I agree... in a card flip game.

            When you lynch someone based off those theories, you don't get much back besides some psuedo-wagonomics.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1701
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Like right now, do you believe Funnygurl was a hit?

              If so, do you believe her vote on me on D1...

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Charu (3): , funnygirl, DaBackpack, Precarious
              MML (1): Manti
              ...Along with the others was opportunistic? Because Precarious also did the very same thing with me and I do think he is a hit.

              One wolf I can get on, but two wolves taking opportunistic votes due to backpacks and knee's accusations on me?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1702
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                And what, pray tell, do you believe is good play currently with what we know?
                Not threatening town would be a good start.

                Not being a snide shitfuck like you 're already wanting to do again from reading the above line would also be great.

                You are at least not coasting like SunFan accused you of d0 so hey that's a positive keep on keeping on.
                ​

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1703
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  If that isn't good enough because he could've faked it, well I don't know what else to defend him by. I think that post and the timestamp is highly telling of his alignment.
                  its an amateur level move in terms of difficulty to fake, man
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1704
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    For those of you that missed it:



                    I think this got missed in the activity of eod, but can I get thoughts on this.

                    I feel like this makes Haku/funny a greater then rand chance at being w/w.
                    you're dead, dead wrong because funny is almost never a wolf
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1705
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Not threatening town would be a good start.
                      It wasn't a threat at all. It was more of me thinking out loud of the consequences of saying the number when I didn't completely understand the sabotage mechanic. If you still think that was a threat of some sorts, then sorry?

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Not being a snide shitfuck like you 're already wanting to do again from reading the above line would also be great.
                      You being serious with this line? Because now I think you're trying to pick a fight with me. The above line was not meant to cause drama. It was to get your opinion on what you consider to be good play at this point in time.

                      ...

                      Are you painting me wolf because of equally selfish reasons I had by the way?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1706
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        break it up
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1707
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          its an amateur level move in terms of difficulty to fake, man
                          I don't think so.

                          He was multi-quoting multiple people during phase change.

                          If he knew Syhto was going to get killed, I don't think he'd add in the line of "you're untrustworthy" in his post regarding her.

                          If you believe that to be something simple wolves can do, then shoot, go with that theory then and do what you think it's right. As for me, I'll defend MML specifically due to this point because I think it's the strongest piece of evidence supporting his alignment than any other type of words or posts he may have made.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1708
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            It wasn't a threat at all. It was more of me thinking out loud of the consequences of saying the number when I didn't completely understand the sabotage mechanic. If you still think that was a threat of some sorts, then sorry?
                            It def looked like a threat because of the pressure. I've brought this point up a few times so why you waiting until now to explain it?

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            You being serious with this line? Because now I think you're trying to pick a fight with me. The above line was not meant to cause drama. It was to get your opinion on what you consider to be good play at this point in time.
                            I'm being serious that you've been throwing shit at me all game with admitted little reason for it that I'm not cool with putting up with right now

                            If you didn't mean that as trying to start shit then I would assume you would have addressed my point (your eod) instead of knee-jerk at my closing line.

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Are you painting me wolf because of equally selfish reasons I had by the way?
                            No, and you would know that if You reread my posts made doing the night
                            I honestly don't give a fuck that you hate me for a game you weren't even in your roll this game was done after that.

                            Your attitude and actions however, where not.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1709
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              If you didn't mean that as trying to start shit then I would assume you would have addressed my point (your eod) instead of knee-jerk at my closing line.
                              If you mean the one that just happened where I switched from mellon to thesunfan, and then thesunfan to funnygurl.

                              I feel like this is repeating, but:

                              I was initially going to keep my vote on mellon for not making any strong posts after prodding her a bit with some more reads.

                              However, thesunfan made a post that made think of a previous game unrelated to this game where he pushed on me for something silly and people bought it up.

                              This caused me to doubt my mellon vote and I instant grew suspicious of thesunfan.

                              I then upon this path recalled I believed prec to be wolfin' for his read change from "Charu is okayish" to "Charu is wolfin'".

                              Recall also that mellon ALSO voted on precarious out of the blue without prompt.

                              So then enter this state where I think mellon being wolf here if Precarious is wolf seems impossible and that's when I snapped my vote to thesunfan.

                              However, I haven't really considered thesunfan as a possible lynch at all that phase and so when the other wagons were presented. (You and Funny)

                              I already said I don't think you were a wolf, so I chose Funny and put in a disclaimer that I was voting her for not so good reasons.

                              ...

                              Is that enough for you? Or do you want something else?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1710
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Because that's as basic and simple I can explain my EoD to you.

                                If you think that's bad, then sorry, maybe I should've had my town read get lynched after all.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...