TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1546
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Hmm... but FunnyGurl had actual thoughtful posts beginning of the phase.

    Just like WV.

    ...lol, I really should, but what if wolf team has both in it and they felt compelled to do something beginning of this phase?
    not placing much stake in that tbh


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1547
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Groundhog votecount

      Sunfan (3): neeee, MML, charu
      WV (1): dbp
      MML (2): WV, haku
      Haku (1): Manti
      Mello (2): sunfan, mml
      Funny (1): indheart

      4 mins
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1548
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        OK nevermidn I've been fucked in the ass by xiz multiple times for this same reason

        funnygurl


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1549
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          mml?

          smells like he's playing on autopilot
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1550
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Okay, fine

            FunnyGurl

            I'm not gonna lie, I'm voting here because I don't trust myself and also beyond the first part of this phase, I don't remember anything else.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #1551
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              roundbox completely peacing out after inD and I voted him should be NOTED

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1552
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                sunfan is a bad wagon too


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #1553
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  lolxpost

                  but still

                  roundbox has had a really bad EoD

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1554
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    ew

                    that is not a feel good votecount

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1555
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      mml?

                      smells like he's playing on autopilot
                      I would still be hardpressed he's wolfin' due to a multi-quote post I linked earlier.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1556
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Well... from my own perspective. If I want Prec to be a wolf, then mellon voting Prec doesn't make much sense.

                        Wait a minute... yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all. I have no idea what I'm thinking. Got too caught up with wanting her reads on specific people and then thesunfan.

                        Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

                        Thesunfan
                        Prec was likely town though if we're being honest with ourselves here

                        Half the wagon was how he posts in every game, and people saying he flopped on reads obviously don't care about that because just about everyone has flopped on a read harder since with few call outs.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1557
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                          roundbox completely peacing out after inD and I voted him should be NOTED
                          did you miss my post on ind

                          also I don't disagree with your evaluation of my eod

                          I'm not proud of my gameplay
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1558
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            get off raeko and sunfan

                            raeko push is unpure and sunfan is RNG


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1559
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                              roundbox completely peacing out after inD and I voted him should be NOTED
                              technically he showed up and was like "i don't know what to do"

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #1560
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                did you miss my post on ind

                                also I don't disagree with your evaluation of my eod

                                I'm not proud of my gameplay
                                no i saw it but you're not really contributing to eod and it makes me want to kill you

                                Comment

                                Working...