TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #121
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Because it's fucking wrong?
    We may get one high post wolf, and it's normally all shitposting until the game itself gets tense and they have to do something. I'm sure somebody here has a link to a game where that didn't happen but I've never played it.

    This is also assuming that I'm like, really eager and tryharding right now. First night of the game all I did was plug my Let's Play (which part 2 is out RIGHT NOW check links in the sig) and did some slightly meanspirited poking that I feel a lot of the game will be inactivity. Vote for for those reasons and not for whatever stupid contrived ones you've imagined
    ​

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #122
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Because it's fucking wrong?
      We may get one high post wolf, and it's normally all shitposting until the game itself gets tense and they have to do something. I'm sure somebody here has a link to a game where that didn't happen but I've never played it.

      This is also assuming that I'm like, really eager and tryharding right now. First night of the game all I did was plug my Let's Play (which part 2 is out RIGHT NOW check links in the sig) and did some slightly meanspirited poking that I feel a lot of the game will be inactivity. Vote for for those reasons and not for whatever stupid contrived ones you've imagined
      Oh. I havent played with you guys a lot, so please pardon my "fucking wrong", "stupid contrived" reasons for voting for you half way through the first day phase. Thanks for the reaction though, good insight.
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #123
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Also, I'd rather try and start talking and voting for people now than just wagon on a random person at the last moment. That seems to not do so well, and would probably be better than you guys shooting the shit until it SUDDENLY ~gets tense~
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #124
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Well you did say please so I guess
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #125
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Syhto
            Also, I'd rather try and start talking and voting for people now than just wagon on a random person at the last moment. That seems to not do so well, and would probably be better than you guys shooting the shit until it SUDDENLY ~gets tense~
            Good luck with that. Nothing's happened yet except you 're tryharding. Which I mean it seems by your reasoning would make you a wolf but I don't think That's a solid enough action to vote someone seriously halfway through D0
            ​

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #126
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I'm posting my thoughts.
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #127
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                i think this makes syhto look good, fwiw
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #128
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  i cant sleep ugh
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #129
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Is he usually this hostile or was I said just that infuriating, ye man I got some nerve.... fuckin with the wrong MIXMASTER
                    ...
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #130
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Join my insomniacs club fg
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #131
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        ayy
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #132
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          to be fair, some wolves are jumpy
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #133
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            to be fair, some wolves are jumpy
                            I'm sure somewhere out there they are.

                            I'm also sure they get caught super easily.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #134
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              I'm sure somewhere out there they are.

                              I'm also sure they get caught super easily.
                              "caught" is a word that has less meaning on FFR than I think a lot of people realize

                              its kind of like using the word "deserve" in an everyday content

                              especially on d0, I would very strongly balk at calling a wolf "caught" even if they are the d0 lynch

                              but I also know what you mean so w/e
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #135
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Yep, I was merely implying they where bad at the game.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...