TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1636
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I've grown tired of this game somehow
    Think we should just actually sleep then and get a clear head.

    I think there's enough dead people to finally start making scenarios in our head and prod accordingly.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1637
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      ..but my online time ;-;

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1638
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Anyhow I'll give Roundbox some credit that I could have given more attention this and last phase. I'll up the post content next phase.

        That said I'm pretty sure at least 2 votes on me are scum and every town who voted Funny is hawt fukn garbo at the game dear Jesus it makes no sense. At least I know you guys just hate me but Funny really didn't have a case
        What was a good wagon for you ?

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1639
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          because you're towny
          yeah, I'm definitely tired of this game
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1640
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Anyhow I'll give Roundbox some credit that I could have given more attention this and last phase. I'll up the post content next phase.

            That said I'm pretty sure at least 2 votes on me are scum and every town who voted Funny is hawt fukn garbo at the game dear Jesus it makes no sense. At least I know you guys just hate me but Funny really didn't have a case
            The smallest case I could probably think of is... she posted some thoughts beginning of phase and then not much else.

            And if I want to tinfoil, she probably felt obligated to post something since she didn't the previous phase.

            ...That's all I got though, you're right that there's nothing else.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1641
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              arbitrary is the fucking word of the day
              it feels like everything in this game is happening arbitrarily

              lets fucking actually get together tomorrow, at risk of sounding like wakka

              I don't hate cfd's but this was kind of ridiculous and pretty not good
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1642
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                every single game I play any sort of suspicion on me has to do with how often/when I post and completely ignores the content of my posts
                Was the content of your post something you took back like 2 pages later (Off the top of my head: Rather or not you had reads?)

                I think you know better then to assume that's what people where having issue with
                ​

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1643
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  arbitrary is the fucking word of the day
                  it feels like everything in this game is happening arbitrarily

                  lets fucking actually get together tomorrow, at risk of sounding like wakka

                  I don't hate cfd's but this was kind of ridiculous and pretty not good
                  How do you even know if it was good or not ?

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1644
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    arbitrary is the fucking word of the day
                    it feels like everything in this game is happening arbitrarily

                    lets fucking actually get together tomorrow, at risk of sounding like wakka

                    I don't hate cfd's but this was kind of ridiculous and pretty not good
                    i'm guilty of this too before someone calls me black as a kettle
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1645
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      How do you even know if it was good or not ?
                      because I've played 1000000000 of these games and a cfd like that hits a wolf not too often

                      fg didn't even have much of a case on her beforehand
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1646
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        it feels like everything in this game is happening arbitrarily
                        I think there's a reason for the lynch that occurred. You got people suspicious of you, got people suspicious of mellon, got people suspicious of MML, got people suspicious of Funny.

                        You see what I'm getting at? Everyone doesn't have a clue since there's really NOTHING to push this game. No info, no nothing. No one has said anything regarding roles, and no one has stated if they did anything.

                        Once people start saying these things, we might just get out of this slump where everyone is null and suspicious and get some solid towns and solid wolves.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1647
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I think there's a reason for the lynch that occurred. You got people suspicious of you, got people suspicious of mellon, got people suspicious of MML, got people suspicious of Funny.

                          You see what I'm getting at? Everyone doesn't have a clue since there's really NOTHING to push this game. No info, no nothing. No one has said anything regarding roles, and no one has stated if they did anything.

                          Once people start saying these things, we might just get out of this slump where everyone is null and suspicious and get some solid towns and solid wolves.
                          we're on page eighty-something so I sure hope people starting saying things real fucking soon
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #1648
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            EoD stuff

                            mellon pretty unlikely to be with either MML or FG as a wolf IMO, cause they both were voting her, and she also voted FG at EoD.

                            Also mml/fg could techincally be w/w here since both were off wagon on raeko and awol for EoD

                            maybe not likely but def possible



                            i'm going into this assuming that no bussing occured because lolbussing in a flipless game.


                            possible partners with fg who could have been voting to save her would be the people on MML, namely roundbox/myself/sunfan.

                            inD was on FG at one point iirc which makes him less likely to be a wolf with her IMO, and WV was already on mml earlier, and while he is techincally a possible wolf with fg also, he didn't vote to save her so it makes it less likely.



                            possible wolf bro's with MML would be the people on FG, of which since it kinda materialized in the last 8 min, could easily be anyone on there IMO.

                            i think dbp's wolf read on fg reads as the most genuine by a mile, so i'd doubt he's w/w with mml, but it still is techincally possible. Also doubt that mml is a wolf with mellon cause he was voting her at EoD.

                            Charu/manti/haku (and fg) are possible wolf bro's of MML IMO

                            and for FG, sunfan/myself/roundbox (and MML) are the most likely to be a wolf with FG, and WV still possible as well but a little less likely imo.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1649
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              whatever
                              I'll stop posting for now
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1650
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                because I've played 1000000000 of these games and a cfd like that hits a wolf not too often

                                fg didn't even have much of a case on her beforehand
                                what do you think the best choice would have been then?


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...