TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #1666
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    i was the first funnygurl vote

    dbp was first out of the ones that stayed on her, after me

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1667
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Go to sleep Haku
      its a perfectly legitimate thought
      charu nearly floored me when he said 2 people asked for roles
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1668
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I mean, I'd rather deal with a bunch of claims than throw mud at people and wonder why they don't like me.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1669
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
          i'm not asking this ironically or anything, this is a real question.


          mellon was a real wagon with like 10 min left till eod

          she had at least 4 votes (charu/sunfan/fg/mml)

          she voted the lynch (fg)

          pretty much everyone has okay'd her dying.

          i'm trying to find a possible team here

          cause if she has no possible teams we can clear her and move on with life
          building teams is usually a bad idea

          I can't think of a good quote that a smart person said to sum up how I feel about building them but in short

          just lynch scummy people

          she's scummy
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1670
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I mean, I'd rather deal with a bunch of claims than throw mud at people and wonder why they don't like me.
            you're my spirit animal tonight, haku
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1671
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              thats what this stupid game is anyway but whatever

              I do legitimately need to sleep so gn

              someone remind me to make a phone call tomorrow because I will forget
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1672
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                OK naw Neee never went Funny at any time. You can tell I need to just go sleep now that shit literally just happened. Anyway




                Originally posted by roundbox
                I remember when fg was around
                First mention.

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                an obvious example being





                and then FG just peaced
                This comes from DBP making a case on Raeko and I guess this tied in somehow? I looked at the pages before this thinking I missed a post because in context this looks like a non sequitur

                Originally posted by inDheart
                lmao that's really the vote post

                i'm happy i did the vc now, that's so bad

                funny
                InD throws the first vote.

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                she said she was drinking so that has me on edge
                but I can't dismiss that she somehow knew that anything raeko posted would be easy to pick apart and thus voting her and leaving would be safe
                This didn't seem where DBP was heading with his Raeko breakdown

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I will haggle to a funnygurl wagon if I can’t get a Haku one.
                k....

                Originally posted by Charu
                Hmm... but FunnyGurl had actual thoughtful posts beginning of the phase.

                Just like WV.

                ...lol, I really should, but what if wolf team has both in it and they felt compelled to do something beginning of this phase?
                Charu soft defends Funny here but then we see him start talking himself into it very easily

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                fg isn't here though ugh
                K...

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I think I'll go for funny too.
                For no reason Haku is on board now

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                OK nevermidn I've been fucked in the ass by xiz multiple times for this same reason

                funnygurl
                Wait I'm sorry fucking how?
                What correlation is there to Funny and Xiz?

                Originally posted by Charu
                Okay, fine

                FunnyGurl

                I'm not gonna lie, I'm voting here because I don't trust myself and also beyond the first part of this phase, I don't remember anything else.
                He later admits there was no real case on here to me is Charu flips on this a pretty decent amount of times.

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                Your point kinda completely contradicts my read on funnygurl... you're right she did just jump on me

                ugh funnygurl
                Considering Raeko was leading this is almost excusable.

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I prefer funny over sunfan, but not by a super huge margin.

                Also feeling :/ over how fast funny wagon built up but cfd
                That last line--the bolded--this vote is so fucking bad guys
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                funnygurl555
                Again did Haku have a case on her or naw?
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1673
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Yeah ok anyone who doesn't think Funny was like 90% town when that's how her lynch came about is just straight fucking wrong.



                  Charu, DBP and Manti look really bad here.

                  Haku also looks bad actually but the first three are straight horrible here when I look back and read slower then I did in the moment.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1674
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    yeah i've been looking through like haku/manti and there's no way i can just clear mellon based on associations neither of them have pushed her near hard enough

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #1675
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      RIP my goat read

                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #1676
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        so you think the wagons were V/V then mml?

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1677
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          there were previous games where i knew xiz was scummy but he was never at eod so I never lynched him in case he could clear himself somehow

                          And then xiz would win

                          so I've come to not care if ppl are here or not if I'm feeling confident


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1678
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            the chaos at EoD reaffirms that FG was a wolf imo

                            maaaaybe MML but at least one of the two
                            DaBackPack

                            I don't care if this vote doesn't count right now I do not believe you are this stupid

                            Go read my post quoting the entire Funnygurl wagon and tell me why anyone should believe that the chaos of a bunch of people guessing that they are ok with Funnygurl is proof she was a wolf
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1679
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              MML who do you think the wolves are based on how EoD played out?

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #1680
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                well i guess dbp would be one of them now lol

                                but who else?

                                Comment

                                Working...