TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1441
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    What about my wagon? One of 'em has to have a wolf on 'em.
    that's what's so confusing


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1442
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      i put it in my big post but i'll reiterate it here

      what are thoughts about mml going "fucking why" to charu voting prec

      he doesn't need to care as a wolf if prec's town in like, a lot of worlds, i think. it would just be making a show of charu not voting on the mml-approved wagon or something otherwise
      he's a frustrated player when he doesn't get his way, I think Charu was just the gamer he unloaded on. not alignment indicative
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1443
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I encourage people to iso raeko
        there really isn't much there

        tbh people are normally jumping down her throat about the way that she plays and I'm not seeing it this game and I really don't know why. I think people are just overlooking her more than anything else, because I don't really think that I can believe people just decided to stop bugging her about her lack of presence, irregardless of the stances people have on whether or not those reads were shit or not

        anyways

        iso her if you haven't it'd take 10 minutes at the absolute most, and you'll see why I think she's a good lynch for today

        she's also floating which I do legitimately think is a lot more wolfy for her than townie
        Hrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

        I have no idea why I just had a sudden thought, but this brought me back to a game on MU in some Hydra (I think) where you got my killed because you pushed on me for something completely asinine. I can't remember what the heck it was about, but I was angry about it and you were all "lol, yep" in a private convo.

        Reason why I bring this up is because this sounds like what you're doing here to mellon.

        Also

        No one is harping on her because I think most of us know she just... kind of drifts as either or. Not saying she doesn't go gungho sometimes, because she does, but.... yeah!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1444
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          does anybody remember who the main lynch targets were last phase? besides Charu and Prec

          because this situation makes no sense to me otherwise


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1445
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I encourage people to iso raeko
            there really isn't much there

            tbh people are normally jumping down her throat about the way that she plays and I'm not seeing it this game and I really don't know why. I think people are just overlooking her more than anything else, because I don't really think that I can believe people just decided to stop bugging her about her lack of presence, irregardless of the stances people have on whether or not those reads were shit or not

            anyways

            iso her if you haven't it'd take 10 minutes at the absolute most, and you'll see why I think she's a good lynch for today

            she's also floating which I do legitimately think is a lot more wolfy for her than townie
            i guess the main comment i think of here is fg's saying she was moving away from raeko as an option due to her lack of presence

            also roundbox talking about timing to syhto

            which is almost the opposite of what you were expecting, huh

            she's had a decent thought or two but those are extremely scant, and pushed prec for the same posting format he like always has

            i don't think she's been overlooked so much as there are 3 wolves and there's only so much to observe about her, because her name's come up a number of times today

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1446
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              does anybody remember who the main lynch targets were last phase? besides Charu and Prec

              because this situation makes no sense to me otherwise
              No clue, there was a point in time where the vote count was like... a 4 or 5 way KitB, lol

              Maybe Mellon near the end???


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1447
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                does anybody remember who the main lynch targets were last phase? besides Charu and Prec

                because this situation makes no sense to me otherwise
                mml and roundbox were fizzling

                i tried to make raeko a thing but didn't catch

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1448
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  the one sketch person on that wagon is raeko but she her vote was on prec for a long time iirc, so i don't think she caused a vote rush onto him

                  I don't really know how to read this
                  imo the rush happened once prec was posting reads, because that's where charu and sunfan's votes are from

                  sunfan was the one picking on his reads quite a bit

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1449
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    qualified for promo's in league aayyyy

                    i'm here till EoD

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1450
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      is it really that hard to ISO someone who has less than 40 posts?
                      No harder then posting reads when asked instead of saying you had no reads and then suddenly that you had reads just scattered about in less then 40 posts I reckon.

                      I hope you see how silly your pouting sounds right now.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1451
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        This post.

                        FG says haku’s Posting is coming off as insincere to her and then says she doesn’t think he’s worth killing due to his inability to be here at EOD.

                        Haku will pretty much never be here for EOD so this is just an excuse to not vote him to me.
                        yup

                        i guess we're just supposed to insta haku while he's around if we ever want to lynch him properly

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1452
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                          qualified for promo's in league aayyyy

                          i'm here till EoD
                          Congrats broku
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1453
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            imo the rush happened once prec was posting reads, because that's where charu and sunfan's votes are from

                            sunfan was the one picking on his reads quite a bit
                            I'm reading sunfan and charu town though

                            let me reread eod to see if anybody could have been pulling strings


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1454
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              No harder then posting reads when asked instead of saying you had no reads and then suddenly that you had reads just scattered about in less then 40 posts I reckon.

                              I hope you see how silly your pouting sounds right now.
                              soooo what do you think about my reads?

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1455
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I'm frozen friends
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...