TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2371
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I'm gonna be stuck mobile posting all day so yeehaw

    Ty wv now I don't have to reevaluate dabackpack
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #2372
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Granted ind died and came back to life with his guardian claim, I don't ever see a world where wolves didn't take wv's claim seriously and tried to kill him. Considering how long WV set up his claim and how he waltzed into it, there's no way wv is bluffing here. Any claim against it is a counternarrative.
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #2373
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        But hey phone posting is hard ok
        You don't have a million tabs and a big monitor
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2374
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Manti is almost definitely a hot miss. I'm gonna search for his point about the anti pearl lynch and see if that gets us anywhere with dabackpack or other game states
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #2375
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            So holy fucking shit that's a lot to come back to.

            Will be voting DBP by phase end but will not vote now because instas are bad for town etc etc.

            I will go ahead and claim now that I have not asked for a single power all game.


            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I am... a little hesitant to tempt fate like this
            I would rather just lynch DBP because of... something
            you're just gonna have to trust me on that part
            I think at this point I am ok trusting SunFan with this.

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            there it is with the cryptic shit again

            yesterday you had me as town and now you're baiting with this hidden knowledge again

            you need to spill so I can figure out wtf happened last night
            You uh, got seered red.

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            if you're going to push a potentially game-ending lynch on me I'm going to demand to hear your reasoning for it
            You uh, got seered red.

            Seriously DBP's post read as if SunFan is theorycrafting a yarn right now and not that the dude was literally seered red and that junk was announced by host.

            Also I thought I quoted where DBP made a scum list of WV/Haku/Raeko after the seering. I know I can be hella biased so I'll ask public opinion: what are the chances he has one of his partners in that read to try and soft clear them? My money's still on Raeko being red.

            Although with the work he's putting in to save himself he may just be using all towns thinking that he'll have to live with any reads later.

            That said we got InD and WV hard cleared and I think judging from SunFan springing into action that he's probably town too. Haku's response when he thought he was being seered, while easily fake-able....I just don't think so. Again I'm biased with my views but if DBP made a reads with one of his buddies in a noflip game he surely did not put both of them on there and I think the fact that Haku is up against Raeko makes him look all the better.
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #2376
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I refuse to believe that the purple vote is anything but bad news.

              If I had to vote now, I would place it on Raeko but I will wait since we have the hours and decide later.

              In such a mystery game, I feel like there's probably some catch to those extra votes. If I had to tinfoil I would say the actual thing that matters is rather or now we stack them, and the alighment of the person we're voting.
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #2377
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I checked DBP's first EoD and he was voting SunFan all the way up to where he wagoned against Charu


                Charu might have just gone to "never a wolf" status for me.

                I don't think SunFan is either.

                And of course that means Funny was the fattest of misses and really does bring that whole wagon back into question. There has to be one other wolf at least on there I'm sure.
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #2378
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  5 -- MixMasterLar -- Wayward Vagabond (45), roundbox (43), theknightsofneeee (133), the sun fan (135), inDheart (63)
                  5 -- Funnygurl555 -- DaBackpack (70), Charu (122), mellon_collie (21), DarkManticoreX2 (39), Hakulyte (82)
                  2 -- mellon_collie -- Funnygurl555 (30), MixMasterLar (45)

                  Kitb has occurred!
                  It's not Charu and I really doubt it's Haku.

                  So Manti and Raeko really are the obvious subjects here, and I do remember that Manti wasn't gunning for a Funny lynch but said he would settle for it when DBP started the wagon.


                  ....hang on lemme see if I can't find who he was voting for first.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2379
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    I will haggle to a funnygurl wagon if I can’t get a Haku one.
                    He was going for Haku


                    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



                    So is it DBP/Manti/Raeko?

                    I don't see anything that contradicts this
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #2380
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      TLDR Version


                      It's DBP/Manti/Raeko if we can trust that wolves where not bussing at any time.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2381
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        MML, what do you think of Manti's final responses? Do you think wolf manti would lack the foresight and attention to not thunderdome with raeko? I think he is pretty attentive to not dying as a wolf. If you think he's a wolf, I take it that you might think his point on the anti-pearl lynch is a hot meal of misdirection?

                        I don't see it. Maybe if raeko and Manti are partners and didn't care about the kitb I could see it.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #2382
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          MML, what do you think of Manti's final responses?
                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          1. Game sucks and is hard
                          2. MML had bad feeling about all game
                          3. Haku is ??????? to me
                          4. Look at anti-pearl stuff in the beginning of game, it's the only actual evidence this game has
                          5. Profit???
                          The anti pearl bit looks good. I don't see what kind of reaction I'm suppose to have on the rest

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          Do you think wolf manti would lack the foresight and attention to not thunderdome with raeko? I think he is pretty attentive to not dying as a wolf. If you think he's a wolf, I take it that you might think his point on the anti-pearl lynch is a hot meal of misdirection?
                          I don't know if I agree that he's attentive like that from what I've played with him. And yes.

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          I don't see it. Maybe if raeko and Manti are partners and didn't care about the kitb I could see it.
                          That would be the proposed world I've set forth.

                          But actually let me over think it for a sec:




                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Final votecount


                          DBP (1): Charu
                          Raeko (3): Sunfan, MML, indheart
                          Haku (2): Roundbox, manti
                          Manti (3): DBP, raeko, WV

                          Not voting: Haku


                          You have 5 minutes to dispute this via thread or pm


                          DBP has been checked red and if Raeko is also a wolf that means that two wolves are busing here. That's....kind of an oversight on my part. They would have to believe that Manti was beyond saving to want to do tat but they could have honestly just not voted or one of them switch.


                          You may be right Roundbox Manti might be cleared.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #2383
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Yeah I think I'm convinced you're right just from the last EoD itself.


                            I retain that It's DBP/Raeko/xxx though, but that really doesn't leave many people left.

                            I'm pretty sure all lynches where misses so that means one of my top towns is actually a wolf.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2384
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I don't really know who the wolfteam is and I don't think I'm ever going to build a team and feel good about it anymore, in short
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2385
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                MML, what do you think of Manti's final responses? Do you think wolf manti would lack the foresight and attention to not thunderdome with raeko? I think he is pretty attentive to not dying as a wolf. If you think he's a wolf, I take it that you might think his point on the anti-pearl lynch is a hot meal of misdirection?

                                I don't see it. Maybe if raeko and Manti are partners and didn't care about the kitb I could see it.
                                Manti didn't really contribute at the end of the phase. He mostly just mentioned the only "facts" that were already on the table. He didn't really leave a will or anything special. I think it's because he didn't want to help town further.

                                Comment

                                Working...