TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1711
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Is that enough for you? Or do you want something else?
    That's fine for right now
    ​

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1712
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Charu, that whole thing is pretty silly because I pushed for precarious to be lynched. If u think he's a wolf then u think I'm prolly not, or u should at least.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1713
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        It's not like I'm proud of my eod either so
        Dont take that for more than it needs to be
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1714
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Charu, that whole thing is pretty silly because I pushed for precarious to be lynched. If u think he's a wolf then u think I'm prolly not, or u should at least.
          It was a snap vote, like I said, because I was suspicious of you and thought, if Precarious is a wolf, then mellon just simply can't be a wolf. I didn't think about who was pushing Precarious at the end at that point in time during the EoD that just happened. I was only thinking that the lynch was probably wrong.

          And pushing Precarious means nothing. Do you think Precarious was a hit? If not, then my suspicions of you are valid. If yes, then you should be thinking along the same lines I am with mellon.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1715
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            It was a snap vote, like I said, because I was suspicious of you and thought, if Precarious is a wolf, then mellon just simply can't be a wolf. I didn't think about who was pushing Precarious at the end at that point in time during the EoD that just happened. I was only thinking that the lynch was probably wrong.

            And pushing Precarious means nothing. Do you think Precarious was a hit? If not, then my suspicions of you are valid. If yes, then you should be thinking along the same lines I am with mellon.
            no, I don't think Precarious is a wolf
            and I think you're a little crazy to be basing the game off of a suspicion like that; you could easily, easily be wrong on him
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1716
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              the fact remains, Charu, that if you think Precarious is a wolf, then I had a sizable part in getting him lynched

              so if you think he's a wolf, why do you think I might be?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1717
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                the fact remains, Charu, that if you think Precarious is a wolf, then I had a sizable part in getting him lynched

                so if you think he's a wolf, why do you think I might be?
                No clue, it'd make no sense if either one of you decided to lynch a partner like that when he was not in the line of fire for most of the phase.

                Okay then, I suppose the only way I can see mellon as a wolf then is disregarding the world where Precarious is wolf. However, that also means you're still up in the air then. However, you did lay off of me first EoD and could've just gone with my lynch.

                ...Alright, fine, I suppose you're not a wolf in either world. Not for absolute certain though, but at least enough since I'm collecting my thoughts right now.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1718
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  For those of you that missed it:



                  I think this got missed in the activity of eod, but can I get thoughts on this.

                  I feel like this makes Haku/funny a greater then rand chance at being w/w.
                  If I didn't switch to funny near the end, kitb wouldn't have happened and mml would have died here. If anything, it could pair me with mml's alignment.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1719
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Funny could have been a wolf trying to pocket me last phase tbh.

                    My vote happened before I read that part tho.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1720
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      To work I go. .-.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1721
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        no, I don't think Precarious is a wolf
                        and I think you're a little crazy to be basing the game off of a suspicion like that; you could easily, easily be wrong on him
                        I didn't respond to this and I was totally going to.

                        It may be crazy to you, but when you got nothing else to work with besides some pseudo-wagonomics, I'll take this theory in its place until something else debunks it.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1722
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Update: feeling worse today than I was yesterday. Just woke up from sleeping for 14 hours

                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #1723
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Update: feeling worse today than I was yesterday. Just woke up from sleeping for 14 hours
                            RIP

                            i think you got me sick too

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1724
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                              RIP

                              i think you got me sick too
                              I blame manti he started it

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1725
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Can someone give me a rundwon of what happened while I was in a coma?

                                Comment

                                Working...