TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #1471
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    roundbox

    this how it works?
    o baby

    we're gonna warm him up

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1472
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Considering you got like 7 possible wolves on there when we subtract the 5 from the remaining 12 players alive, I guess the important question is who gets that converted Raeko Vote?
      I... don't get what this means

      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
      raeko who is a wolf that is voting you?
      probs lar

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1473
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        it could just be as easy as Prec is a wolf or Charu is a wolf

        anyway I'm not going to figure that out in next 25 min


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1474
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          FG are you there?


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1475
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I legit don't remember this
            I only just remembered it myself, but I'm 100% certain you pushed me for something that had the players believe you.

            I wish I could remember what the game in question is, or what you were pushing me about. I just recall it being something so silly that I was angry that people were believing it.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #1476
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              I... don't get what this means



              probs lar
              didn't actually see that mml moved to you

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1477
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                I only just remembered it myself, but I'm 100% certain you pushed me for something that had the players believe you.

                I wish I could remember what the game in question is, or what you were pushing me about. I just recall it being something so silly that I was angry that people were believing it.
                I thought we only played in the game where glore happened and I think we both lived to the end in that one
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1478
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I... don't get what this means
                  "who are you going to vote for"

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1479
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    i'ma be real for a second

                    2 of my bigger wolf reads atm (mml / sunfan) are both on raeko and that's pretty yikes to me.

                    sunfan using the whole 'no one is focusing on mellon' tact when i'm pretty sure she's lead wagon is also ?????

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1480
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I only just remembered it myself, but I'm 100% certain you pushed me for something that had the players believe you.

                      I wish I could remember what the game in question is, or what you were pushing me about. I just recall it being something so silly that I was angry that people were believing it.
                      i don't think you got lynched, because you both endgamed the only hydra game i can think of you both playing

                      if i get bored i'll read it maybe

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1481
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I thought we only played in the game where glore happened and I think we both lived to the end in that one
                        I swear there was something...

                        Oh whatever, it's been so long that I don't remember fully. It may have been that Glore game since you were wolfin' that game.

                        ...Eh, I guess I'll just drop it.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1482
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I think ind's pondering of multiple gamestates right now is projecting town. I've been hung up on him all game like lots of other people, but considering the amount of people he's interacted with and picked apart lots of theories on the spot makes him either the deepest wolf since watergate or occam's razor: town

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          roundbox

                          this how it works?
                          oh
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1483
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                            i'ma be real for a second

                            2 of my bigger wolf reads atm (mml / sunfan) are both on raeko and that's pretty yikes to me.

                            sunfan using the whole 'no one is focusing on mellon' tact when i'm pretty sure she's lead wagon is also ?????
                            she is?
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1484
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                              i'ma be real for a second

                              2 of my bigger wolf reads atm (mml / sunfan) are both on raeko and that's pretty yikes to me.

                              sunfan using the whole 'no one is focusing on mellon' tact when i'm pretty sure she's lead wagon is also ?????
                              you think she's an easy target?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #1485
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                which leads me back to Haku/WV/Raeko

                                possibly manti but I don't think he's a wolf atm
                                Never voting Haku unless he somehow gets mechanically caught as wolf which I'll bet the game on never happening.

                                I don't like some of Manti's conclusions but I'm not voting for him this phase


                                -

                                I'm becoming increasingly ok with a Raeko lynch because getting reads from anyone shouldn't be this hard ever

                                Would still vote for Charu because unlike everybody else I see that claim shit as nasty and unlikely.

                                I'm not super hot on Roundbox or SunFan. Roundbox was doing that thing d0 where he wants to throw shade at me but doesn't want to do anything about it and I never washed my mouth from how bad that tasted. His "oh my reasoning for suspecting you are moot so lets drop it" post was hawt fuckn garbo. He's had a better d1 though.

                                I think I just don't like SunFan this gam
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...