TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #1531
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Well... from my own perspective. If I want Prec to be a wolf, then mellon voting Prec doesn't make much sense.

    Wait a minute... yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all. I have no idea what I'm thinking. Got too caught up with wanting her reads on specific people and then thesunfan.

    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

    Thesunfan
    Thesunfan

    I'M READY FOR THE SPICE

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1532
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
      like i don't think there is much to support a claim that mellon is villagery

      but i really doubt that the wolves don't vote together to build a counterwagon here if she was a wolf
      wolves don't vote together on FFR almost ever
      I know Manti is rolling his eyes but he also knows that its true
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1533
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Raeko feels like she’s getting momentum and I want to veto the raeko lynch because she’s obviously a bit behind and she will not be able to catch up by EOD

        I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?

        Join me on Haku
        power play


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1534
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          well pepper my anus and call me nora, it looks like another Sunfan wagon
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1535
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Can we lynch neee ?

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #1536
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              wolves don't vote together on FFR almost ever
              I know Manti is rolling his eyes but he also knows that its true
              that would be pure idiocy in a flipless setup to not vote as a block

              but whatever i guess i won't help the wolves if that is the case

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1537
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                an obvious example being





                and then FG just peaced
                lmao that's really the vote post

                i'm happy i did the vc now, that's so bad

                funny

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1538
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Raeko feels like she’s getting momentum and I want to veto the raeko lynch because she’s obviously a bit behind and she will not be able to catch up by EOD

                  I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?

                  Join me on Haku
                  1 Haku vote very bad stop being bad at the game

                  2 If she is behind that ain't our fault no more then when I'm behind it's everyone's responsibility to cut me slack

                  3 She wont easily commit to reads and when she does there's like a huge amount of wiggle room. How does this look town to you?

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Somehow a votecount

                  Sunfan (2): neeee, MML
                  WV (1): dbp
                  MML (2): WV, haku
                  Haku (1): Manti
                  Mello (3): Charu, sunfan, mml

                  If this is wrong lmk.

                  11 mins till eod
                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  unofficially

                  Votes from post 744 to post 1505
                  Night in 0:12:17

                  ---
                  Goddamn that's a difference
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1539
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    i will agree that the fg stuff with raeko is pretty yikes

                    but i like my pet sunfan wagon

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1540
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      lmao that's really the vote post

                      i'm happy i did the vc now, that's so bad

                      funny
                      she said she was drinking so that has me on edge
                      but I can't dismiss that she somehow knew that anything raeko posted would be easy to pick apart and thus voting her and leaving would be safe


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1541
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I will haggle to a funnygurl wagon if I can’t get a Haku one.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1542
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Hmm... but FunnyGurl had actual thoughtful posts beginning of the phase.

                          Just like WV.

                          ...lol, I really should, but what if wolf team has both in it and they felt compelled to do something beginning of this phase?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1543
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            fg isn't here though ugh


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1544
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              if sunfan wagon doesn't pick up steam i'm moving to mml

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1545
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I think I'll go for funny too.

                                Comment

                                Working...