TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1651
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Not advocating for people to suddenly say anything during the day phase, but still. I expected at least one person or something to come out and go "I tried this, it didn't work." and then we can go from there.

    Especially since inDheart cleared up the confusion regarding the wolf guessing mechanic.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1652
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      taking this a little personally

      gonna sleep


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1653
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I actually expected this game to be a hard claiming nightmare with blues since anyone that's town can become one and it would quickly force issues one way or another.

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #1654
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          so real talk time

          who makes sense as a team with mellon?

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1655
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            What was a good wagon for you ?
            Raeko, the one I voted for.

            Charu, the one I said was my second pick.

            Roundbox, the other one I said I was ok with.

            I probably would have been fine with SunFan at the time but I feel him on that Funny lynch=shit thing right now.

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            How do you even know if it was good or not ?
            How often do people CFD on someone so fast (like within 4 minutes of EoD) while they haven't been in thread four hours and no one has discussed them seriously been a wolf

            Like just no reason or catalyst then OH HEY THEY ACTUALLY WHERE A WOLF WOW

            the answer is probably like 0.1 per cent.

            Who casted that first Funny vote? They need to be examined hardcore and I think it was wither InD or Neee. IIRC it was Neee
            ​

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1656
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I think it would be better if we had more blues in the near future and just abuse hard claiming for the hell of testing consistency with claims and how they work.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1657
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Oh and before anyone says they where on me

                I want to say they had it on Funny for a minute before me

                Looking for it now
                ​

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1658
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Raeko, the one I voted for.

                  Charu, the one I said was my second pick.

                  Roundbox, the other one I said I was ok with.

                  I probably would have been fine with SunFan at the time but I feel him on that Funny lynch=shit thing right now.



                  How often do people CFD on someone so fast (like within 4 minutes of EoD) while they haven't been in thread four hours and no one has discussed them seriously been a wolf

                  Like just no reason or catalyst then OH HEY THEY ACTUALLY WHERE A WOLF WOW

                  the answer is probably like 0.1 per cent.

                  Who casted that first Funny vote? They need to be examined hardcore and I think it was wither InD or Neee. IIRC it was Neee
                  It's DBP ironically.

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1659
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Raeko, the one I voted for.

                    Charu, the one I said was my second pick.

                    Roundbox, the other one I said I was ok with.

                    I probably would have been fine with SunFan at the time but I feel him on that Funny lynch=shit thing right now.



                    How often do people CFD on someone so fast (like within 4 minutes of EoD) while they haven't been in thread four hours and no one has discussed them seriously been a wolf

                    Like just no reason or catalyst then OH HEY THEY ACTUALLY WHERE A WOLF WOW

                    the answer is probably like 0.1 per cent.

                    Who casted that first Funny vote? They need to be examined hardcore and I think it was wither InD or Neee. IIRC it was Neee
                    wasn't me

                    i said it was /fine/ but i was on sunfan at the time

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1660
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I think it would be better if we had more blues in the near future and just abuse hard claiming for the hell of testing consistency with claims and how they work.
                      Go to sleep Haku
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1661
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        it was me I think


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #1662
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                          so real talk time

                          who makes sense as a team with mellon?
                          i'm not asking this ironically or anything, this is a real question.


                          mellon was a real wagon with like 10 min left till eod

                          she had at least 4 votes (charu/sunfan/fg/mml)

                          she voted the lynch (fg)

                          pretty much everyone has okay'd her dying.

                          i'm trying to find a possible team here

                          cause if she has no possible teams we can clear her and move on with life

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1663
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Alright, I seriously need to sleep.

                            Goodnight all.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1664
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              inD was also trying to lynch mellon day 1

                              thats 5 people she pretty likely isn't with.

                              and she voted on prec, she's probably not with him if he was a wolf

                              so thats 6

                              that leaves like knights/dbp/haku/round/manti/WV as possible wolf bros for mellon?

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1665
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                what do you think the best choice would have been then?
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                taking this a little personally

                                gonna sleep
                                I'm glad I didn't post my immediate response, you pissed me off with that question.

                                I wanted raeko lynched. I still think she would've been the best option. I know you slept a lot today, so you weren't here, but I think the fact that I wanted her lynched above anyone else should've been rather apparent.

                                Get it together if you're town. I know that you should've known who I think the best choice should've been.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...