TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #1501
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    so thats 4 on mellon

    most another wagon has is 2?

    :think:

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1502
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      it really is how the world ends, I guess
      calling the shot and whatever but it be how it be I think
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1503
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
        so thats 4 on mellon

        most another wagon has is 2?

        :think:
        where ya come from, is 4 a pile when 12 are alive?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #1504
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          I... don't get what this means



          probs lar
          1 Your reads where

          Neee, sunfan, funnygurl, haku towny

          Manti slight town


          If there are 12 players alive then that leaves 7.

          Well, I do need to subtract you actually, so six. So what I want to know is where are you making your stand?


          2 I swear you call me a wolf every time I ask you to do something that by all logic you should just be doing because that's how the game's played
          ​

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #1505
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            where ya come from, is 4 a pile when 12 are alive?
            when we have like 4 off wagon who aren't voting yeah it is?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1506
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I'm not sure about my vote anymore.

              She responded accordingly, but it's like... not strong I guess?

              And then I remembered something about thesunfan after he suggested people to ISO and now I'm just thinking too hard.

              ...I don't wanna think too hard, that ends up being wrong.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1507
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                unofficially

                Votes from post 744 to post 1505
                Night in 0:12:17

                ---

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1508
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Raeko feels like she’s getting momentum and I want to veto the raeko lynch because she’s obviously a bit behind and she will not be able to catch up by EOD

                  I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?

                  Join me on Haku
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1509
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    reads now please
                    Too much info to digest to give quality reads.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #1510
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      lol at roundbox not voting

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1511
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                        when we have like 4 off wagon who aren't voting yeah it is?
                        4 off wagon probably not too common but w/e
                        I'm being... poorly annoying I guess
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1512
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Somehow a votecount

                          Sunfan (2): neeee, MML
                          WV (1): dbp
                          MML (2): WV, haku
                          Haku (1): Manti
                          Mello (3): Charu, sunfan, mml

                          If this is wrong lmk.

                          11 mins till eod
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1513
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I suck ama
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1514
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Raeko feels like she’s getting momentum and I want to veto the raeko lynch because she’s obviously a bit behind and she will not be able to catch up by EOD

                              I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?

                              Join me on Haku
                              wat

                              I strongly disagree that she's behind


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1515
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I do think historically raeko has trouble clearing herself which could make her an easy lynch target, esp with no flips on


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...