TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1381
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I'll post a reads list when i have reads... I'm not gonna pull reads out of my ass for a list when most of them are just "uhhh idk tone????"

    I feel like reads lists aren't even really a thing anymore, and if they are, it's usually a wolf trying to seem useful and make sure they give enough opinions
    Are you not giving reads because of fear that people would start harping on you for not having commitments as seen by yours truly?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1382
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      it got better


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1383
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I'm gonna ISO mellon again.

        She was suspecting Roundbox beginning of D1, I want to read if that's actually changed because I don't remember any mention of Roundbox.

        Watch it be like... something recent and I just didn't comprehend it, oops.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #1384
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Are you not giving reads because of fear that people would start harping on you for not having commitments as seen by yours truly?
          I have been posting reads they're just kinda interspersed within my posts

          I haven't made a push on anyone if that's what you mean because I haven't found anything on anyone suspicious enough to push on. If I had, I would

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1385
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            my top suspicion dying n1 and then my 2nd suspicion reversing the table on me is hitting me harder than I thought
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1386
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              can't say I remember the last time I was this disillusioned
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1387
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                your wording here implies a singular wolf ("a wolf" as opposed to "who are the wolves")

                slip??
                is this real?


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1388
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  can't say I remember the last time I was this disillusioned
                  The last time you played a game without flips or concrete data.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1389
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    is this real?
                    is this @me or @sunfan
                    or @all
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1390
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      ok it's not real


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1391
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        The last time you played a game without flips or concrete data.
                        the last time we had a non-cardflip game like this was one that TPS hosted with OOTC on and Haku ended up claiming seer to like 4 people within the first 15 minutes
                        I remember being pretty heated then when I woke up and the game ended
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1392
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          i don't really feel like playing right at this moment, sorry

                          gimme a bit

                          backpack do your thing ig

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1393
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            that was going to be a contender for the Weakest Slip Theory Read of All Time award


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1394
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Okay yah, she hasn't mentioned roundbox today except for a "hello!!!"

                              Mellon, what's your stance on Roundbox currently?

                              I seriously can't get a read on Roundbox and it bugs me.

                              I can't think of a how he can be solid town here, but I can make up a theory where he could've just done a gutsy wolf play by bringing up game mechanics in a sort of vague-y way. What with bringing up prisoner dilemma stuff in comparison to this game unprompted, which I still think was only to get us thinkin', but that has never left my mind for possibility that he wanted one of us townies to slip up by saying we were something before night happened.

                              *Shrug* If I wanted to paint roundbox red, I'd go that route, but I don't think that's his intention at all this game, lol.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1395
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox


                                do you think his dumbtells are legit or not? I changed my mind on him for the moment
                                I'm not going to fall for dumbtells again


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...