TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1366
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    nevermind I asked a really dumb question

    I'm just not feeling anything right now
    who is most townie n y they the most townie
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1367
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      So the question is
      Are ya feeling lucky, punk?
      Can you risk it to earn the biscuit?
      ​

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1368
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

        I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

        Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

        Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later
        idk what manting means

        when you look what else dbp has done this phase i don't think it accomplishes many goals set out here

        there's a chance it's just due to irl being busy, because he implied he worked straight through overnight on that presentation, but he's mainly poked wv, shaded haku and not really dug into myself or those voting patterns for himself

        the other sense is he wants other people to do those things, which goes back to town dad vibe

        he has similar views on the game state to sunfan, which feels too comfortable when he also hasn't done the work, like he's lacking a natural uncertainty here

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1369
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread


          yes, it appears that I am feeling lucky
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1370
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I'm awake now


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1371
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              I think Haku is just flat out town now, oh my god.
              i don't know how you got here

              i've seen haku be sarcastic before and i think you only get here if you think he can't do it at all as a wolf

              Comment

              • theknightsofneeee
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 4

                #1372
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                roundbox can you hmu with like.. a full picture of where you're at gamestate wise?

                cause i see you making posts and they seem fine individually but i don't see you trying to build a worldview yet and its worrying.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1373
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  What do you guys take for body aches, shaking, and cold sweats?

                  Asking for a friend
                  This is basically what I had.

                  Warm shower, NyQuil call off work tomorrow and sleep.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1374
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I'm leaving in like 20 minutes and I most likely won't come back until the last 10-15min of EoD if I'm lucky and since I wouldn't have been able to catch up I'm going to be effectively useless.

                    So, you may as well just let me chill in deadchat.

                    I can't build cases this fast and my only free time is during nightchat when most players are not here.
                    I know this is haku we're talking about but his constant self-deprecation of his makes me read him wolfy, going for the pity strat


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1375
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i don't know how you got here

                      i've seen haku be sarcastic before and i think you only get here if you think he can't do it at all as a wolf
                      That's exactly my angle with Haku at the moment.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1376
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I know this is haku we're talking about but his constant self-deprecation of his makes me read him wolfy, going for the pity strat
                        I really don't think he's trying to spin that, friend
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1377
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Okay, I'm now going to pay attention to only this game for the next 30 or so minutes. I'm going to bed before EoD, so here we go.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #1378
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I know this is haku we're talking about but his constant self-deprecation of his makes me read him wolfy, going for the pity strat
                            I've seen him do that as town for as long as I have been playing

                            At best it's a null action for him
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1379
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              when is EoD again?

                              1 am EST?

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1380
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                who is most townie n y they the most townie
                                I don't see myself lynching Charu, thinking back on it, I don't see his claim coming from a wolf side, especially given he'd have to come up with the power of the role on the spot
                                as the first person in the game to talk about a role they had, it takes some serious guts to claim something that's not your standard seer/blocker/jailkeeper

                                Manti is off limits, we've discussed this

                                I don't want to touch wv. I was initially suspicious of him because of his backburner posts and shitposting which converted into me suspecting his dumbtells. interacting with him after his initial dumbtells only to be greeted with a bigger misunderstanding made it seem like he really didn't read the setup or engage with potential wolf chat
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...