TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #1351
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    alright

    everyone's town

    except raeko

    she's not town

    her posts are not interacting with anyone else and she's totally independent of the game right now, which is more her wolf game than her town game

    that's the best I've got
    I'm not counting this post as a good enough response to my vote, friend
    ​

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1352
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Manti since ur here can you play on your other account please?
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1353
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I'm not counting this post as a good enough response to my vote, friend
        do I need to respond to your vote?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1354
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

          i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm
          Haku and funnygurl are w/w lock it in.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1355
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            I hard a hard time understanding what you meant when you said you wanted to put that in there until I realized you were doing a recap of EOD.

            I don't see how that post would look awkward if I was a wolf and lunched her though. Having a hard time connected peices rn
            because then she is shown to be town when she dies, when you're saying she would be a wolf for slipping

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1356
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
              who is this about?
              backpack

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1357
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                do I need to respond to your vote?
                Shake an 8 ball and see what it says
                ​

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #1358
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  backpack
                  k thats who i thought it was about

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1359
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    hi I'm here sorry for being MIA. I should be able to be here until EOD

                    I've checked the thread a few times but I haven't really kept up, and things never seem to have quite the same impact when reading them afterwards. so I'm going to read the rest of the thread but mostly try to focus on interactions I have with people from now on.



                    I think I like this from fg. It seems like it would be easy for a wolf to go after someone they already had established suspicion on who also happened to go AFK. Earlier in the game she mentioned gaining info through analyzing interactions, and by dropping me as a target she follows through on that logic. I think this looks good for her and for haku

                    That seemed like a genuinely emotionally charged vote from neeee and I'm into it
                    I don't really buy that entrances/reentrances are inherently wolfy/townie or anything like that but I think that the first paragraph here looks a little weak and like a wolf that doesn't really know what to do after being gone a while
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #1360
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      raeko, do you think precarious was a hit or a miss?
                      Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

                      The wagon looks pretty clean from my perspective so I would like to think it was a hit, but obviously we have no way of knowing. I'm going to assume it wasn't a hit just for safety sake but I want to believe it was a hit.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1361
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Shake an 8 ball and see what it says
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1362
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

                          The wagon looks pretty clean from my perspective so I would like to think it was a hit, but obviously we have no way of knowing. I'm going to assume it wasn't a hit just for safety sake but I want to believe it was a hit.
                          idk, wagons being clean on d0 doesn't have too much weight in my mind
                          at least not on FFR where things kind of feel like they happen a lot more arbitrarily than anything else on d0
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1363
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            because then she is shown to be town when she dies, when you're saying she would be a wolf for slipping

                            Oh yeah, duh

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1364
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              idk, wagons being clean on d0 doesn't have too much weight in my mind
                              at least not on FFR where things kind of feel like they happen a lot more arbitrarily than anything else on d0
                              that's fair but idk what else to look back on and try to figure it out really other than speculating on his posts which did seem wolfy to me

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1365
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                nevermind I asked a really dumb question

                                I'm just not feeling anything right now
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...